Vikings vs Saints thread

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
Every Vikings fan has this teams history in the back of their minds. Decades of soul crushing defeats in big games for this franchise. I'm rooting for them today though.

aria

Reaction score
Good insightful post
@Chuck 54, just like that crazy creek Indian I used to drink with& get into bar donnybrooks because of his actions,always used to say: " never strike a cowardly blow " as you jumped up off the ground to lay this one on everybody.
:clap::thumbup::clap:
Lol, wat? I’d really like to buy you several drinks some time, I’ll get just a bit of a head start ;)

aria

Reaction score
Way to go Payton! Hope that comes back to bite you.

aria

Reaction score
This ref is so dang goofy, is this best the NFL can do? Howdy Doody?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
thats a win for the saints. Lost two timeouts and will hurt later but not giving up the TD was huge.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Had he made a big enough impact we would’ve paid him.
Possibly. It’s looking like we may have made the right decision for us at the time . That doesn’t mean we didn’t think Church was a good player.

The Cap requires difficult decisions hoping you can draft a cheaper player who can develop for a lot less salary so you can sign the more proven talents .

robertfchew

Reaction score
It's amazing how many guys go on to have success as soon as they lave the cowboys. Newman, Zimmer are doing their thing in minnesota. Payton is doing this thing in New Orleans. Wade wins him a championship with the Broncos, along with Ware. Barry Church, Parnell and a couple of other guys are doing well in Jacksonville. Let's not forget Bennett winning a superbowl with New England.
newman just got killed on that td, barry church did not look good vs the steelers, payton just blew two timeouts and his only challenges.

CapnB

Reaction score
I wish Dallas had a QB who understood the greater game situation and would rush to the line to put pressure on challenging a play.

Thats what you wish for? I wish for endless supply of bacon and a cowboys cheerleader to fall on me

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It would be something to see two teams who's never won a title go head to head. Vikes vs Eagles.