Vikings vs Saints thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mike Zimmer is only 4 years into "the process" and he's doing this with Case Keenum.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Saints Defense is going to get destroyed today... worse than the did last week.

Missing 6 starters on an already inconsistent Defense is too much to overcome in the playoffs.

BRoni

Reaction score
I really hate the Apple commercial where the girl says “what’s a computer?”. Is she some kind of moron? Lol

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I really can't see the Vikes winning this once Brees and Kamara start getting it going...I think the Saints have a better chance of beating the eagles.

Don't the Vikes have a better defense? Can't say I've kept up with either team this year. Been too busy bashing Garrett.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Well, the Vikes had the #1 scoring defense, giving up only 252 points in 16 games, and average of only 15.75 ppg. The Saints have their work cut out for them.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Mike Zimmer is only 4 years into "the process" and he's doing this with Case Keenum.

And there star running back is gone for the year due to injury.

Yet, they were able to continue to win.

Our RB gets suspended for beating a woman, our offense enters witness protection.

Aven8

Reaction score
And there star running back is gone for the year due to injury.

Yet, they were able to continue to win.

Our RB gets suspended for beating a woman, our offense enters witness protection.

Don't forget losing the starting QB that played lights out as well early this season.....

lk8701

Reaction score
Our former offensive coordinator vs our former defensive coordinator. How did we get stuck with JG?

:(

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I really can't see the Vikes winning this once Brees and Kamara start getting it going...I think the Saints have a better chance of beating the eagles.

I think you're underestimating the Vikings.

aria

Reaction score
Tweaked it right up to 2004. Since then, the formula has remained the same. It's consistently accurate. This year, if the Jags and Ravens had won their final games, the top 12 teams would be the 12 playoff teams. Worst year was when 22nd ranked Cardinals made it to the Super Bowl and almost won. But statistics are just numbers. You still have to play the games.
Man o man, I’m going to “follow” you if you don’t mind, I’d like to see where you have everyone at the beginning of next year .

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Vikings D have been rocking people all year...They slid under the Wentz radar all season.:laugh:

They are for real...