Vikings vs Saints thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Keenum was a pretty good QB at Houston.

That he was, and he's played better than most people think this season.

But he's 29 years old and on his 5th team. What the Vikings are getting out of him is remarkable.

aria

Reaction score
Mike Zimmer is only 4 years into "the process" and he's doing this with Case Keenum.
Who knows who’s responsible for what up there but I would go with Shurmer being the one most responsible for Keenum’s progress simoly due to what he’s done with other QB’s. His track record is quite impressive.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Saints Punter better stay out if the line of fire after kicking. Someone is going to try and get him out of the game with a good shot.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Who knows who’s responsible for what up there but I would go with Shurmer being the one most responsible for Keenum’s progress simoly due to what he’s done with other QB’s. His track record is quite impressive.

Fair play, but I'm referring more to the organization. Jerry's "process" with Garret and his crew is still a work in progress while others are doing more in less time.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Keenum is the type of player that Floaty dreamed that Moore would be! All he did at UofH was win and break NCAA records, same as Moore.

Ha...KM was twice the QB...before he broke the ankle. :rolleyes:

aria

Reaction score
Fair play, but I'm referring more to the organization. Jerry's "process" with Garret and his crew is still a work in progress while others are doing more in less time.
Ahhh, gotchya.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Vikings also lost Dalvin Cook during the season. Murray and McKinnon have had to carry the load.

aria

Reaction score
Refreshing to see a player actually try to make a move by the sideline instead of running out of bounds.

aria

Reaction score
Refreshing to see a player actually try to make a move by the sideline instead of running out of bounds.
If we’re really lucky we actually see a player or two make a tackle with BOTH arms!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Glad the NFL sent suburban Pittsburgh resident Gene Steratore to do the Vikings game. Steelers could've used some home cookin'. :muttley:

Aven8

Reaction score
Anyone notice the short check down game is in vogue in these playoffs? The short screen game, and short crosses are killing it.