Vikings vs Saints thread

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
43 needs to walk home. Idiot. You stand there and do nothing and you win. Time runs out. He turtled like a moron and lost it

joseephuss

Reaction score
Why are people saying the DB was worried about committing pass interference? He didn't need to make a Deion Sanders duck under the guy move to keep himself from drawing a PI call. All he had to do was break down and wait for the receiver to come down, wrap him up and wait for help from his teammates. It was a terrible play. I also think it was a poor defensive alignment.

zerofill

Reaction score
I think the Eagles are in trouble... being the REAL home team in the Super Bowl... that would friggin rock! Going to be hard to stop them with that motivation added to the mix.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
43 needs to walk home. Idiot. You stand there and do nothing and you win. Time runs out. He turtled like a moron and lost it

Why stand there and do nothing, when you can whiff on a tackle and take out your teammate at the same time?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Why are people saying the DB was worried about committing pass interference? He didn't need to make a Deion Sanders duck under the guy move to keep himself from drawing a PI call. All he had to do was break down and wait for the receiver to come down, wrap him up and wait for help from his teammates. It was a terrible play. I also think it was a poor defensive alignment.

Right . He could have just sat there. Time runs out