Vikings vs Saints thread

noletime95

Reaction score
Whatever Williams does for the Saints his entire career he wasn’t worth it and the organization would be better off without him

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
43 went to the University of Utah which is my Alma mater. Pretty sure I can’t put that in any resumes if I ever apply for a job in the south.

aria

Reaction score
@aria at least you got a little back.
It wasn’t a lot but a little change to keep some hockey and basketball games interesting tomorrow. But yes sir, thanks for the positivity! I would expect nothing less from you.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Why are people saying the DB was worried about committing pass interference? He didn't need to make a Deion Sanders duck under the guy move to keep himself from drawing a PI call. All he had to do was break down and wait for the receiver to come down, wrap him up and wait for help from his teammates. It was a terrible play. I also think it was a poor defensive alignment.
I agree... but I think it was way more bad defense playcalling. Kinda unlucky that the kid cluelessly blew the play and then pinballing the other guy who could have stopped them. But the playcalling seemed too worried about preventing a field goal that it gave up a touchdown.
I still say the Raheem Moore play for the Ravens a few years back was worse. Worst coverage I ever saw.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why are people saying the DB was worried about committing pass interference? He didn't need to make a Deion Sanders duck under the guy move to keep himself from drawing a PI call. All he had to do was break down and wait for the receiver to come down, wrap him up and wait for help from his teammates. It was a terrible play. I also think it was a poor defensive alignment.
He came in too fast. He didn't need to come in like a missile.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Williams (#43) demonstrated just how lost an art tackling has become. Lots of old timers are rolling their eyes at him.

Just goes to show how screwed up this league is...when a player is afraid to make a play because of the rules. Can't hit a defenseless receiver. Can't hit a guy in the head...Can't touch a guy past 5 yards. :rolleyes:

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
This will be the Vikings 3rd NFC championship game in Philly. They are 0-2 in the previous two NFC championship games in philly