Vikings vs Saints thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yeah. They want the Vikings. I don’t get the logic honestly.
The Saints are a more offensively dangerous team, and they have a pretty good defense. The Vikings have a great defense, but Keenum doesn't scare them. Their offense isn't as good as the Saints' offense.

The Eagles could win this game. :(

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Keenum and the Vikes were lucky. I don't like their chances against Philly. I don't want to see Philly in the SB. At least my nightmare SB scenario, Philly-Pgh SB, did not play out this year.

What????

Nick Foles vs the Vikings D. LOL...I bet the Vikings are favored going in.:rolleyes:

endersdragon

Reaction score
The Eagles offense struggled against the Falcons, who are good but nowhere near great. Nick Foles now has to go up against the #1 ranked defense, and his offense can't hold a candle to the Saints offense. Some of y'all just want to be scared all the time.
True but the Vikings also struggled a lot offensively today (remember they were basically given 1 TD), and now they are about to go up against a far far far better Eagles defense, and they are about to be a dome team going to a cold weather stadium. It's going to be interesting.

endersdragon

Reaction score
What????

Nick Foles vs the Vikings D. LOL...I bet the Vikings are favored going in.:rolleyes:
Case Keenum vs the Eagles D, in 0 degree (I think likely snowy) Philly? It's going to be a defensive game... but it's nowhere near a sure thing for the Vikings.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Case Keenum vs the Eagles D, in 0 degree (I think likely snowy) Philly? It's going to be a defensive game... but it's nowhere near a sure thing for the Vikings.

Nobody can stop Adam Thielen. He's the NFC's version of Gronk. You can only hope to contain him. And now Keenam is using the power of god. I'm not even sure the immortal Tom Brady can stop the Vikings.:rolleyes:

kevm3

Reaction score
I don't know why they want the Vikings when the Vikings defense could do what the cowboys defense, who aren't nearly as good, to Foles.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
This is Bill Buckner-esque.... worst whiff of a tackle I've ever seen, at least in recent memory. And cost his team the game. Worst part is, he was their Rookie backup. Their starter (Kenny Vaccaro) was out with an injury. For shame.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
I am the only non Patriot fan in my family, God I hope I do not live to live through another Pats SB win. Jags/Vikes SB would suit me just fine.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Live look at Saints fans

giphy.gif

lwehlers

Reaction score
I think the eagles beat the Vikings. then the patriots will beat the eagles again in another superbowl. this may be a field goal kicking game. I really like the eagles defense in stopping the Vikings running game.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
This is Bill Buckner-esque.... worst whiff of a tackle I've ever seen, at least in recent memory. And cost his team the game. Worst part is, he was their Rookie backup. Their starter (Kenny Vaccaro) was out with an injury. For shame.

Legendary proof the game is scripted