Vikings vs Saints thread

endersdragon

Reaction score
Im super pumped for this Vikings Jags superbowl we could have! and i'm not kidding!

this is the most interesting thing ive seen in the NFL in a while. I was getting sick of the same teams every year.
After today it's pretty clear Goodell wants the Vikings in the playoffs... but yea right to them allowing the Jags to win.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
That was one pitiful attempt at a tackle or pass breakup....almost like he tanked it for money......I know he didn't, but it sure looked half hearted

jay94

Reaction score
Koolaid that would be the best Superbowl in the last 20 years, since ofc no Cowboys are included.

Wth was number 43 doing, he cost the Saints the game, that was an awful I'm gonna lay you out tackle and complete whiff, he may have a bounty on his head, for Saints fans thinking he blew the game on purpose.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So...for those who are keeping score @ home.

Eagles traded N. Foles to Rams for S. Bradford. Foles lost his job in St. Louis, C. Keenum takes over. Eagles draft C. Wentz and trade Bradford to Minn. Vikings sign Keenum, who replaces injured Bradford. Foles returns to Philly, replaces injured Wentz. Now, Foles vs. Keenum.;)

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Fun thought: Case Keenum, Blake Bortles and Nick Foles have more Conference Championship appearances than Tony Romo.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Im super pumped for this Vikings Jags superbowl we could have! and i'm not kidding!

this is the most interesting thing ive seen in the NFL in a while. I was getting sick of the same teams every year.

Man,if only it would be true!,,, but just how anybody can just discount that ancient dragon that's been forted up in New England is hitching up there team backwards,,,o_O
( friend, I really do wish it were true though:))

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's one thing not to interfere. It's another not to be in position to make a tackle. He basically ducked his head going in to make a tackle rather than keeping his head up and breaking down to make a tackle. He makes the tackle, the game is over.
Did you play in the NFL?

jay94

Reaction score
Fun thought Romo carried terrible teams to get them to be competitive. I sware most these Cowboys fans only watch one team in the league.

BigDGarciaFan

Reaction score
1c6291d5df7ea32b6900499b41507716--al-michaels-world-series.jpg

"Do u believe in miracles? Yes!"

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Crazy playoff run for them

Off round one
Win round two at home
Win round three at Philly
Win super bowl at home

That TD by Diggz could be destiny for that team to win it all. Seen it so many times in sports throughout the years. 1 play where you survive can take you all the way.

willia451

Reaction score
That was one pitiful attempt at a tackle or pass breakup....almost like he tanked it for money......I know he didn't, but it sure looked half hearted
Looked to me like his timing was way off and was worried about the PI. Should have just tackled him and took the PI if that was the case.

Rookie mistake.