Vince McMahon May Be Reviving The Failed XFL

calico

Reaction score
Jerry and McMahon have a very close relationship.
VERY.
Jerry and Vince's daughters stay in fairly constant contact.

I'd not be surprised if Jerry spurred this on and actually helped Vince here as part of this larger NFL battle.

Jerry isn't gonna take a loss and just celebrate Christmas.

I wouldn't mind staying in constant contact with stephanie McMahon the past 18 years...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry and McMahon have a very close relationship.
VERY.
Jerry and Vince's daughters stay in fairly constant contact.

I'd not be surprised if Jerry spurred this on and actually helped Vince here as part of this larger NFL battle.

Jerry isn't gonna take a loss and just celebrate Christmas.

LOL.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
JFF
RG3
Vy

Now who says that wouldn't be entertaining?

Turtle0986

Reaction score
I had heard last week that McMahon may have also got the trademarks from the former UFL. A couple of the teams that were in it over the few years it exisited had fairly good support in there home cities. If he is going to try a new league, have the teams in cities the NFL would never have teams in, or have walked away from

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Vince is making a big announcement this afternoon. We shall see!

Leedscowboy

Reaction score
Imo in order for a new Football league to thrive and survive it needs to do the following:

1. Do not try and compete with NFL or College and play in the Autumn, stick to late Spring/Early Summer.
2. It needs about 8 teams, and they need to play in fairly established Football cities and areas.
3. No gimmick plays.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
If they called it Old School Football and let the players play and ONLY call penalties that are really obvious and just play football it would probably be popular. I would watch that.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a little competition. Problem with major league sports is that they don't really have to compete with the product they put out there.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Well, it’s happening but will take a few years. I’d like to see a running clock and 20 second play clock just for giggles.