Vince Young??

TXCowboyVol

Reaction score
I know Kitna's still got game, but 38 is 38...with the potential lockout, he may be 40 by the time we're playing football again. VY is officially out now in TN! He's a local fan favorite, could actually push/motivate Romo a little, and he could be brought in as our hybrid/"slash". We could insert him in certain situations. He has a cannon for an arm....think back to Randall Cunningham throwing up to a young Moss! VY 70 yd bomb to Dez!! Imagine him inserted in our wildcat like Brad Smith is for the Jets...except he's a 10X the player Brad Smith is.....jus sayin'....

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Not just no, Hell no. And Romo doesn't need motivation.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
if we can schedule baylor, colorado and air force I am all for it.

otherwise.

no.

Cowboyslife

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;3785336 said:
if we can schedule baylor, colorado and air force I am all for it.

otherwise.

no.

What about Terrence Newman, Michael Jenkins, Alan Ball and Gerald Sensabaugh?

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
lol, no.. even though I am a big fan of Vince & love that he is a winner & should be successful with his next team, I am just a realist and I realize how good we have it with Tony Romo & don't take his talent for granted like the majority.

slotshot

Reaction score
hornitosmonster;3785358 said:
A double Hell No!!

I will say that Vince Young does have one advantage...his knuckleheadedness got him kicked out of Tennessee, so now they need a QB. Hopefully this pushes a player we are interested in further down to us!!!!!!!!!!

kristie

Reaction score
no, no, no, no, no, no. i don't want that punk here. we already have a quarterback, & his name is tony romo.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
TXCowboyVol;3785317 said:
I know Kitna's still got game, but 38 is 38...with the potential lockout, he may be 40 by the time we're playing football again. VY is officially out now in TN! He's a local fan favorite, could actually push/motivate Romo a little, and he could be brought in as our hybrid/"slash". We could insert him in certain situations. He has a cannon for an arm....think back to Randall Cunningham throwing up to a young Moss! VY 70 yd bomb to Dez!! Imagine him inserted in our wildcat like Brad Smith is for the Jets...except he's a 10X the player Brad Smith is.....jus sayin'....
:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
What about VY screams starting calibur QB and team leader? Can someone explain that to me? How many times has Fisher given him the opportunity to take over in Tenn?

The guy literally is a 14yr old kid in a 27 yr old mans body.

No thanks. Some talent but the guy has a 10cent head on his shoulders.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
That took longer then I thought it would

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Dallas;3785376 said:
What about VY screams starting calibur QB and team leader? Can someone explain that to me? How many times has Fisher given him the opportunity to take over in Tenn?

Does the local funny farm have a team because that guy literally is nuts.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Dallas;3785376 said:

More like 11 or 12 if that

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Anybody that counts on this fool to be their guy should immediately fire their GM