Vince Young??

NickZepp

Reaction score
If we can play him as receiver and maybe give him some wildcat plays I would be for it. He's just not an effective QB that can throw the ball 30 or 40+ times a game. He's got as many turnovers as TDs over his career.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;3785745 said:
Man, that 05 draft is looking like bustville now. Young, Lienart, and Bush.

Bush at least has a ring, but it was more of him being along for the ride, he can thank Drew Brees and Sean Payton for his bling bling. Noway has he lived up to being the #2 overall pick.

Bush is a really good receiver, and a decent punt returner. He basically shouldn't be playing running back.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Bush is a bust for being the #2 pick, all the hype, and the money he got.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
NickZepp;3785905 said:
If we can play him as receiver and maybe give him some wildcat plays I would be for it. He's just not an effective QB that can throw the ball 30 or 40+ times a game. He's got as many turnovers as TDs over his career.

The guy couldn't handle the pressure of being the 2nd string towel boy on this team without having to be on watch or located. The guy needs help, not more money and a job in the NFL. He is a serious liability to any team he goes to.

joseephuss

Reaction score
NickZepp;3785910 said:
Bush is a really good receiver, and a decent punt returner. He basically shouldn't be playing running back.

I don't think Bush is not as great a receiver as he is made out to be. He gets a lot of receptions because they throw the ball to him a lot. His average yards per reception is not as high as other running backs who are used extensively in the passing game.

Reggie Bush 7.25 ypc
LaDanian Tomlinson 7.43 ypc
Adrian Peterson 9.83 ypc
Maurice Jones Drew 8.93 ypc
Tony Dorsett 8.93 ypc
Herschel Walker 9.49 ypc
Walter Payton 9.22 ypc

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
dbair1967;3785401 said:
Anybody that counts on this fool to be their guy should immediately fire their GM

So your saying send him to the Commanders.....:lmao: :lmao2: :laugh2: :laugh1:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
TXCowboyVol;3785317 said:
I know Kitna's still got game, but 38 is 38...with the potential lockout, he may be 40 by the time we're playing football again. VY is officially out now in TN! He's a local fan favorite, could actually push/motivate Romo a little, and he could be brought in as our hybrid/"slash". We could insert him in certain situations. He has a cannon for an arm....think back to Randall Cunningham throwing up to a young Moss! VY 70 yd bomb to Dez!! Imagine him inserted in our wildcat like Brad Smith is for the Jets...except he's a 10X the player Brad Smith is.....jus sayin'....

Come to Farmers Branch and I will sic my dog on yew. Vince is a head case. And he's dumb, too.
Too, the league is on to Vince's quirkiness. Just like Ricky and Roy from the Universe of Texas.

Passepartout

Reaction score
Well Young and Bush are busts ars pros. Or just not a good fit for their teams. Or they just keep geting injured a lot! Or all three work together against them.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I've been documented many years ago telling everyone this would happen...

There were things in his past that pointed to this...

Bud Adams finally made a good decision...