Vinnie Paul passes away at 54

aria

Reaction score
Good luck getting a wristband. Celebrate VP's life, dude. Don't be sad. :yourock:
Yeah, not sure what time I can get down there and wondering how bad the line will be at 9 or 10. I know it says line doesn’t start until 12 but that’s not happening.

Read Vinnie is being buried in a custom Kiss casket like Dimes. Tomorrow he’ll be lying next to Dime which will be the closest they’ve been together since 2004.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah, not sure what time I can get down there and wondering how bad the line will be at 9 or 10. I know it says line doesn’t start until 12 but that’s not happening.

Read Vinnie is being buried in a custom Kiss casket like Dimes. Tomorrow he’ll be lying next to Dime which will be the closest they’ve been together since 2004.
3:33 pm is when the memorial/concert begins at the Bomb Factory in Dallas on Sunday. It may sound like an odd time but "3" was Dime's lucky number and after Dime died, Vinnie Paul called 3:33, "Dime time". The casket is the newest version of the "Kiss Kasket" so it looks a little different than the one Dime is buried in. It was personally donated by Paul Stanley and Gene Simmon.

Passepartout

Reaction score
Report says that he died from a massive heart attack as Dallas to have a memorial for him soon. Really one of a kind from what I heard.