VInny is NOT better then QC

cowheel

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Put the blame where it belongs, ANDERSON caused the fumble.
Anderson prevented Vinnie from catching a concussion.
Vinnie's inability to move around in the pocket was the cause of the fumble.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
junk said:
Hmm, Vinny wasn't the problem today in my opinion. He did have a few dubious decisions, but it was a much better performance than last week or Cleveland. The fumble wasn't his fault.

QC is gone. He is on the bench somewhere else. If he was so great, I think he would be starting.

I never said that Vinny was the problem nor did I ever say Carter was great Junk, the point of the post that I responded to was that if this had been Carter the reaction would probably be much different.

easy now

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Nors said:
We are 2-3 and the Vet VT fumbled this victory away....
Nors, this is really showing what kind of bias you have. You made excuse after excuse for Quincy, and when Richie Anderspon knocks the ball away from VT you claim it as him "fumbling the game away". Add this with the fact that he kept us in the game with terribly defensive play (that was usually vice versa last year) and this is getting ridiculos.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
cowheel said:
Did you see the duck he threw earlier in the game than the Steeler DB dropped?
Wow, someone using a lame duck as a reason to Defend qc... that was just eerie. I just hope this person remembers how many times QC would throw it hard to the sideline and a safety/lb would get excited and drop the for sure TD interception...

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Awww cheer up guys.....After beating the skins' you thought you were world beaters......and I quote, " Calm down guys don't act like Commander fans." ;)

That was too close of a game to cry over......I thought they had it in the box but I guess you can't count out big ben, rookie or not he makes plays.....

~later

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
carter VS testaverde isn't something that can be easily compared... vinny when he has protection is great, vinny when he doesnt sucks... carter when he has protection was good, carter when he had protection was ok.. carter has the mobility to escape a jam from the pocket, i'd say all in all they are pretty much all in all last year's QC vs this years VT is just about even, vinnys even on his INT and TD ratio, and is pretty lucky he doesn't have more INT's than TD's... had quincy stayed this year and started i think he would have been much improved over last year, everyone's going to have his dumb mistakes, but he was going to greatly improve over last year... but, we cut him, so it doesn't matter anymore, everyone was pissed about him being here, now people are pissed that he's gone.. make up your minds... in my opinion we never should have cut him, just lowered him on the depth chart, not like his salary was going to kill us and he was much better than romo

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
calico said:
At least Vinny can complete passes.

That ignorant moron named QC probably would have thrown several picks.

This loss belongs to the coaches on that final 3rd and 13 play call. No max protect or run play when the Steelers were obviously coming.,
..I can't speak for Q but over at the CHURCHOFVINNY,they hope Noodle Arm gets hurt and he gets a chance to play...whatever Fatso is spinning is BS...maxprotection was the way to go...and as for character,the people who follow the Cowboys will soon learn what the Glazers (down in Tampa) and a whole bunch of New Englanders and New Yorkers already know,this Bobby Knight sniffing clown is a bad actor....