Voch Lombardi: Dallas Cowboys 6th round RB Deuce Vaughn film session

glimmerman

Reaction score
I will be completely shocked.
Lol. Take a picture of your shocked face when it happens. I think someone on another team will possibly get injured and may offer him enough but he really wants to stay and JJ wants him. There is a deal in place if he decides to take it.

Havic

Reaction score
Tbh I could see zeke back later in the season

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Never understood what Moore had against the screen. And now he has Ekeler. If he doesnt utilize him in the passing game. The Chargers are in trouble.
They tried screens but was disaster either zeke couldnt catch it in stride or Dak was poor in execution . But KM gave up on screens after those diasters

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
PS- please no Zeke. That ship has sailed.
I semi agree Bob but the vet presence and chemistry of Zeke and Dak may be unsung. I'm not advocating Zeke be the guy here anymore but his value to the team is probably underated by most on here. I understand the aurguments against bringing him back even under vet minimum fully. Just think at least give him a shot to compete in camp and see where he is at. And if we don't? The train will keep on rolling.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
It was impossible to hate DV as an opponent.
He is such a good player and fun one to watch.

He is likely not ever a true RB1 type guy but in that 10-12 carry TP role he can be so much fun.
Eagles and Chiefs found a rookie late round RB pick can help you quite a lot for cheap.

garyv

Reaction score
If it comes down to Pollard/Davis/Vaughn and Luepke in the RB rotation for 2023, i am ok with that. Scary to say that being that Pollard will be the only real vet of the group and so far only on a one year franchise tag. But it is what it is. Really will need to draft a blue chipper next year. But under no circumstances should they bring Zeke back, if they do, they're dumber than i thought. And that saying a lot.
Davis to practice squad they will keep Pollard-Ronald Jones-Duece and Luepke

Creeper

Reaction score
The weeks after the draft are full of optimism and hope. The weeks after preseason are full of question marks and disappointments.

rambo2

Reaction score
The weeks after the draft are full of optimism and hope. The weeks after preseason are full of question marks and disappointments.
They have drafted very well over the last few years which is why they have won 25 games over the last 2 years. It also looks like no character concerns with this years class. It looks like double digit wins again this year. Hopefully, they get over the hump. It will be fun to watch.