Video: Voch - No! You Can Not Trade Michael Gallup

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I guess simple things are way beyond comprehension for you. Dollar wise is actual dollar amounts available each year and percentage wise is the percentage of the actual cap for each year the Cowboys had to work with. I didn't know that something grade school kids can figure out on their own would be that hard for you. Then in your arguments you keep interjecting what YOU think will be in the future and therefore those presumptions make what you say as fact. Now you're right that you didn't mention Adams by name but that is what this thread was started on and you indirectly did. Let me quote you. "I say that for us at this moment DEFENCE (particularly in the secondary), is a bigger need than a WR3." Again YOU state WR3 yet the Cowboys actually have Gallup listed as WR2. It's amazing that someone who pretends to know so much about the NFL or maybe just the Cowboys doesn't get that trading the teams WR2 is making the receiver corp weaker and removing a valuable target for the QB. Oh another thing kids get that you obviously don't get with your got to fix the defense by trading offensive players when I stated ANOTHER fact that the QB is the highest paid position. With that kind of layout of money teams aren't going to trade a starting weapon for that QB, especially by doing it will cause another position that will need addressing and won't be the cure all for all of the defensive issue. I've said multiple times now that I wish the Cowboys had a really good defense but not at the expense of weakening the offense doing it. Oh and putting things in bold really doesn't make what you say are facts.
You need to get outside, take a walk man, breath some fresh air.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Being a complete team is more important than having depth. Having a great defense is more important than the #3 WR.
What do the grasshoppers and butterflies look like in left field these days, just curious.