Video: Voch: Richie Grant Film Study

stilltheguru

Reaction score
And people that "move money" end up in bad straights like the Saints and Eagles who did this and now are in cap trouble likely staring at cutting some good players, etc.

And Dak's long term contract still would carry a big cap hit in year 1, likely in excess of $22 million or so.

Prepare yourself, the Cowboys are not going to be overly active in FA. If they are, that's because they did some dumb things like restructuring Elliott's contract, for example.
I just want a midlevel safety like Jenkins and a d end/d tackle flex with some leadership like a lawrence guy. Not too much to ask. And if you cant get jenkins get Gipson. Safeties like Grant will be available every year in round 2. We need leadership BADLY

Bigdog

Reaction score
Winfield was 5’9 203. Bob Sanders was 5’8 206 and hit like a Mack truck.

It can be done.

I like Washington. But he’s behind Grant and Moehrig for me.
Agree with you on this. I like him but would rather have Grant or Moehrig. Actually I would not mind Farley, Zavin Collins or Bolton, than Grant or Washington. Don't think Collins or Bolton or Grant will be there when we pick in the 2nd or 3rd rounds where I would like to select them.

Sydla

Reaction score
I just want a midlevel safety like Jenkins and a d end/d tackle flex with some leadership like a lawrence guy. Not too much to ask. And if you cant get jenkins get Gipson. Safeties like Grant will be available every year in round 2. We need leadership BADLY

Malcolm Jenkins? Interesting name. I am not sure he was all that good last year.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Washington is tiny, believe Cisco should be ok, but he is very volatile player makes plays, gives them up too.

I mean, if Cisco is healthy, I'd be ok with him I guess, but I've basically taken him off my draft board.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thats cool but I personally wouldnt expect any real contender sucess next year with a bunch of rookies and second year players
I really hope they go the veteran route with a legit contributor. However I just can keep myself from believing that will sign some player who is super cheap and sell tobthe fan base as a name player on a value deal. In guessing its either Kazee or Hooker.

I do think they could shock us with Maye if his market value is under 10 (Sportstrac has it at 8.5). But Im not getting my hopes up