Von Miller traded to Rams

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I know that.

He just has no full sacks in last 4 games, which what I was saying.
Hey, Im a Miller fan
Not saying he's shot, it just makes sense thata rebuilding team would take the cap space plus a 2ndand 3rd rounder for a 32 year old pass rusher

He hasn't played recently due to injury.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The Rams don’t like draft picks.

Their draft slot is going to be at towards the bottom of every draft. They have their core they feel they need to win. Go all out for it. NFL is the wrong sport trying to build some long term future. This is not NBA or MLB. It's a violent game and so much can change after a few seasons. So many teams look to be in position to be good for a long time and then fall way off. It's a violent game with a ton of turnover. Unless you are Tom Brady's team, it is extremely hard to be a contender for a long time. Teams with Brees and Rodgers have only been to one single SB apiece. Ben R has not been in over a decade.

Eagles went all in in 2017 and it paid off. Do what you have to do. Worry about the future later because you could drift into a very long time of wandering the fields of mediocrity. Us Dallas fans know that all too well.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
it is fun now but rams will pay the price for their stuff

they already all in so it make sense but they will be in big trouble soon

What if they go out and win it all this year? Then it was worth it.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
A 2nd and 3rd round pick for the services of a good player for 9 or 10 games? The Rams seem a little desperate.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Good call. That team wasn't on the verge of anything like this team is. It's when these moves are made. A Robert Quinn type trade now will make a very strong team even stronger. Doing that type of move now has bigger ramifications.
I agree. Even the Michael Bennett trade. I'd take both caliber of players on my defensive line now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cost a first, but you're not wrong
well worth it , are you blind!

and it worked out to be what the 25th 1st ?

von a 2nd and 3rd that about a low 1st.....he turned around 2018 and helped lower that draft debt..got it..still winning games for us is he not?

dont say never because you are WRONG every time that word doesn't age well..

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is an all-in move by the Rams. They see a weak NFC and think they can win it.

TheHerd

Reaction score
well worth it , are you blind!

and it worked out to be what the 25th 1st ?

von a 2nd and 3rd that about a low 1st.....he turned around 2018 and helped lower that draft debt..got it..still winning games for us is he not?

dont say never because you are WRONG every time that word doesn't age well..
Oh I love Coop, it was an awesome trade. He is an elite receiver who makes our offense go. I was only referring to the Rams getting a future hall of famer still playing at an All-Pro level without even giving a first.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Football is like a game of chess. Dallas's move next. The strategy the Rams are using has been known to work but its a one shot gamble and IMO if winning one SB is the goal, they may achieve it.

luckyman76

Reaction score
A 2nd and 3rd round pick for the services of a good player for 9 or 10 games? The Rams seem a little desperate.

Exactly, for a player they cannot resign. That franchise is going to blow up quickly by pissing away the draft. They got out from under Goff but now everything they have is old and will start facing more injuries. They need those cheap draft picks to replenish their roster. Window closed and I don't think they win this year or beat us. I think if Tampa gets them again they win. I think the NFCCG will come down to Tampa and us again. Bills and Ravens in AFC.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Exactly, for a player they cannot resign. That franchise is going to blow up quickly by pissing away the draft. They got out from under Goff but now everything they have is old and will start facing more injuries. They need those cheap draft picks to replenish their roster. Window closed and I don't think they win this year or beat us. I think if Tampa gets them again they win. I think the NFCCG will come down to Tampa and us again. Bills and Ravens in AFC.
It smells like PSL sales are slow at Sofi.