Twitter: Von Miller would have taken less to sign with Cowboys

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Bills definitely overpaid, but they could easily be one player away, having lost a very close one to KC in the playoffs in a very high scoring game. Their inability to stop KC cost them the game. Add in a pass rusher, and it could easily put them over the top.

Stephen is averse to signing people outside of the Cowboys roster to start with. It's like they can't be trusted for being available. He should be more open to accepting talented players. Ignorance of players from the outside doesn't favor one in his position. His miserly ways don't help, either, during contract bargaining. Nevertheless, they couldn't agree. Sad.

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
If Miller really wanted to be a Cowboy he would of taken less just like he says he would. If it were me as a Cowboy fan I would love to play for this Buffalo team with Josh Allen and that defense. They have a great shot at winning a SB.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Miller would have taken less to come to Dallas but Buffalo paid him an insane amount of money.
Buff GTD him 45M and he will make 52.5 over 3 years.

Nothing really to see here.

Miller is a Desoto kid and we'd love him in Dallas as a pure pass rusher but he is 33 and that is a very bad contract.
There is a reason LA let him go and they sign anyone of value to megabucks deals.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry hasn't sign an impact free agent on the DL since Charles Haley. Why would he change now?

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
what a garbage, and the most pathetic thing is that the fans want to find some justification, this is pathetic, they let go of a golden opportunity, this team is falling in a big hole, it's like a tramp looking in the garbage for something to eat. They preferred Dante Fowler to Von Miller, pathetic, they think that only with Micah Marsosn they will win the SB, this team is a disappointment, especially the owners, their brains no longer work, they are already finished,
They believe that by making Dak run they will be invincible, pathetic, if with a little jump he gave throwing a pass last season he was injured, and the most disastrous thing is to see so many news saying, the cowboys can sign this player or another, rumor that this player can be signed, pure utopian dream.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what a garbage, and the most pathetic thing is that the fans want to find some justification, this is pathetic, they let go of a golden opportunity, this team is falling in a big hole, it's like a tramp looking in the garbage for something to eat. They preferred Dante Fowler to Von Miller, pathetic, they think that only with Micah Marsosn they will win the SB, this team is a disappointment, especially the owners, their brains no longer work, they are already finished,
They believe that by making Dak run they will be invincible, pathetic, if with a little jump he gave throwing a pass last season he was injured, and the most disastrous thing is to see so many news saying, the cowboys can sign this player or another, rumor that this player can be signed, pure utopian dream.
They didn't prefer Dante Fowler over Miller, they preferred his price tag. It's not just about who a team would prefer. .

I'm not saying they shouldn't have pursued Miller harder, just saying there are a lot more factors than who a team would like to have. Every team would like to have every top player, but it doesn't work that way

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
If Miller really wanted to be a Cowboy he would of taken less just like he says he would. If it were me as a Cowboy fan I would love to play for this Buffalo team with Josh Allen and that defense. They have a great shot at winning a SB.
Disagree. Being last season was Allen's ONLY decent season since joining the NFL, I certainly wouldn't put all my eggs in the same basket pertaining to him. It's obvious he's not consistent. I'll take Dak's 4 year resume over Allen's thank you!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Disagree. Being last season was Allen's ONLY decent season since joining the NFL, I certainly wouldn't put all my eggs in the same basket pertaining to him. It's obvious he's not consistent. I'll take Dak's 4 year resume over Allen's thank you!
I think when you look at Allen he has been developing. He has always had the arm talent and he is a tremendous runner with size. But he didn't always have the weapons and he gets by with below avg RBs. Allen is like Hebert where no spot on the field is safe. Allen has the misfortune of playing against the best QBs in the AFC. Dak has great numbers and plays very well in the regular season but his stats don't show how he throttles bad teams and struggles against better teams. He gets in the playoffs and it's game over because he is just too inconsistent. Anything Dak can do Allen does better. But if you like Dak and would choose him over Allen thats cool but I wouldn't and I'm pretty sure many GMs wouldn't either.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I guess when he says he would settle for less..... it was not the "peanuts" he was being offered by SJ. So not that less. Good luck playing in the North Pole.