Vote on which time travel mission I should go on

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
How about go back to February 1994 and slap the living crap out of Jerry before he makes his toast in front of Jimmy and his coaching staff and then tells Jimmy any 1 of 500 coaches could coach the team. When Jerry asks why you slapped the living crap out of him, tell him you had a premonition and leave it at that.

I would want to convince him to start by treating Jimmy better. Be happy with Jimmy making all football decisions, and don't let your rich A-rab friend visit the Cowboys' locker room. Just let the dude watch a game from a sky box. Oh, and treat Tom Landry with tremendous respect when letting him go.

Oh, and go back farther in time to tell Landry to draft Joe Montana and Ronnie Lot. He can trade Danny White for the best value possible.

nobody

Reaction score
I would want to convince him to start by treating Jimmy better. Be happy with Jimmy making all football decisions, and don't let your rich A-rab friend visit the Cowboys' locker room. Just let the dude watch a game from a sky box. Oh, and treat Tom Landry with tremendous respect when letting him go.

Oh, and go back farther in time to tell Landry to draft Joe Montana and Ronnie Lot. He can trade Danny White for the best value possible.

With Montana, we wouldn't have drafted Aikman. Do you really think Montana would have survived the beating of the suck of the 89 offensive line?

Add in that getting rid of White and adding Montana would have led to an addition SB win (or two) and revenue would be good and the team wouldn't be for sale for Jerry to buy.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
With Montana, we wouldn't have drafted Aikman. Do you really think Montana would have survived the beating of the suck of the 89 offensive line?

Add in that getting rid of White and adding Montana would have led to an addition SB win (or two) and revenue would be good and the team wouldn't be for sale for Jerry to buy.

Yeah, but ....... yeah, but ........ b-b-b-b-b-b-but ....... I liked the 90s Super Bowls. I just don't want to suffer through that stinking "the catch" crap. This kid at school was a real jerk about it.