Wade Phillips and Byran Stewart

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Folks yes it's just preseason, but it's time to tell it like it is.can these two guys put a dominating defense on the field ever? even with better talent in the secondary. i still see our CB's ten yards off the recievers.this defensive looks no better than it did last year.dont give me this crap about it's just preseason and we were vanella. it's preseason for everybody, and everybody is vanella. im worried about this team. thats two weeks in a row it's been dominated.

fortdick

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196456 said:
Folks yes it's just preseason, but it's time to tell it like it is.can these two guys put a dominating defense on the field ever? even with better talent in the secondary. i still see our CB's ten yards off the recievers.this defensive looks no better than it did last year.dont give me this crap about it's just preseason and we were vanella. it's preseason for everybody, and everybody is vanella. im worried about this team. thats two weeks in a row it's been dominated.

No, they can't. It was a fluke in San Diego. We are going to be 6-10 this year because we can't play defense.

The sky isn't falling, the ground is climbing.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
omg.

The next 48 hours this place is going to be littered with this stuff because people are confused by what they are watching.

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196456 said:

Your thought process is as bad as your spelling.

Reaction score
theebs;2196478 said:
omg.

The next 48 hours this place is going to be littered with this stuff because people are confused by what they are watching.

Some are just as bad as Eagle fans. Loadup the bandwagon.

juck

Reaction score
wow................wow.what a bunch of moronic threads.The zone will be fun this week.lol.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2196486 said:
Your thought process is as bad as your spelling.
Attack me all you want. but im telling you, unless Wade or Stewart'or whoever is putting this defense on the field. unless they change the way this team plays defense.it's going to be a long year. getting mad and calling me names will not change that.

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196501 said:
Attack me all you want. but im telling you, unless Wade or Stewart'or whoever is putting this defense on the field. unless they change the way this team plays defense.it's going to be a long year. getting mad and calling me names will not change that.

Dude it's freak'n preseason. Do you get what that means? Let me fill you in. Teams play a vanilla scheme and try to figure out what and how to fill the 53 men roster. Nothing more and nothing less.

fortdick

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196501 said:

You're right! If we don't start game planning we are doomed.

BTW, do you think practicing 2 days against them maybe allowed to to game plan us a bit?

Naw, we are doomed!

Woods

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196501 said:

What worries me more is that we need to cut down on stupid penalties.

This team has to start showing discipline in that respect.

I'm not worried as much as about playing a plain vanilla defense. We didn't blitz with our first team defense . . . .

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Woods;2196514 said:
What worries me more is that we need to cut down on stupid penalties.

This team has to start showing discipline in that respect.

I'm not worried as much as about playing a plain vanilla defense. We didn't blitz with our first team defense . . . .
For the last time,Denver played vanella offense and defense too. and they did not gameplan for this game either. it's time to stop the excuses.it's preseason for both teams people.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Pacman looked a lot better, Alan Ball sucks, Oglesby played well, Mike Jenkins got beat like a drum by Brandon Marshall, and overall our first team defense looked like they just didn't care... but it is presleazin.

Woods

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196538 said:
For the last time,Denver played vanella offense and defense too. and they did not gameplan for this game either. it's time to stop the excuses.it's preseason for both teams people.

In a normal game, we're not going to be lining our CBs 10 yards off the WR consistently!

And we're going to blitz a lot. Wade loves to bring pressure. He didn't do that tonight.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196501 said:
You're quite the martyr.

You're my new hero.

fortdick

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196538 said:

You're right again. I was thinking they might have tried to one up us because of all the whining they did last year about us game planning them. I can see that you are correct and that they played pretty simple stuff and didn't try to take advantage of any mismatches they might have seen in practice.

I agree with you, if this team and coaching staff don't wake up real fast, they are going down the toilet.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Woods;2196544 said:
In a normal game, we're not going to be lining our CBs 10 yards off the WR consistently!

And we're going to blitz a lot. Wade loves to bring pressure. He didn't do that tonight.
Are you kidding me?Wade and Stewart did this same crap last year in the real games. nothing has changed so far this year.

superpunk

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196456 said:

wat??