Wade Phillips and Byran Stewart

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyrock;2196456 said:
Folks yes it's just preseason, but it's time to tell it like it is.can these two guys put a dominating defense on the field ever? even with better talent in the secondary. i still see our CB's ten yards off the recievers.this defensive looks no better than it did last year.dont give me this crap about it's just preseason and we were vanella. it's preseason for everybody, and everybody is vanella. im worried about this team. thats two weeks in a row it's been dominated.

cowboyrock;2196501 said:
Attack me all you want. but im telling you, unless Wade or Stewart'or whoever is putting this defense on the field. unless they change the way this team plays defense.it's going to be a long year. getting mad and calling me names will not change that.

cowboyrock;2196538 said:
For the last time,Denver played vanella offense and defense too. and they did not gameplan for this game either. it's time to stop the excuses.it's preseason for both teams people.
caffeine.jpg

fortdick

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196559 said:
Are you kidding me?Wade and Stewart did this same crap last year in the real games. nothing has changed so far this year.

Nothing I have seen. 'Cept maybe that new guy at ILB. If we just had a real corner to go opposite Henry we'd be okay, but all we got are rookies or FA's and stuff. We shoulda picked up an experienced corner.

fortdick

Reaction score
windward;2196576 said:
Don't you dare get in the way of my hero worship.:mad:

We are going to have to settle this.

BrainPaint will decide who he should call Daddy!

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
fortdick;2196572 said:
Nothing I have seen. 'Cept maybe that new guy at ILB. If we just had a real corner to go opposite Henry we'd be okay, but all we got are rookies or FA's and stuff. We shoulda picked up an experienced corner.
Are you kidding me. all we heard this offseason is how good we were at DB, with the add of Pacman and others. so far it looks just like last year. Pacman was one of the few players who played well tonight.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196538 said:
For the last time,Denver played vanella offense and defense too. and they did not gameplan for this game either. it's time to stop the excuses.it's preseason for both teams people.
So if neither team is playing as if they would in the regular season, doesn't that make the results completely meaningless?

Please explain how vanilla schemes or better yet preseason results correlate with regular and postseason success.

superpunk

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196583 said:
Are you kidding me. all we heard this offseason is how good we were at DB, with the add of Pacman and others. so far it looks just like last year. Pacman was one of the few players who played well tonight.
what does this have to do with pianos?

fortdick

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196583 said:

I agree, I just wish we had a true shut down corner that makes the pro bowl that can play opposite Henry. Pacman is a little wild out there and doesn;t have a lot of discipline. If we hadn't tied all our money up signing that guy, whatshisname, we could have gotten a free agent corner like Ty Law to come in.

Is Lito Sheppard still being shopped. We need an honest to goodness playmaker opposite Henry.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Thats it, i give up.im just going to hope for the best. for all your sake and my sake, i hope it does not end like it did last year.IM really worried about the coaching on this team. from the head coach on down.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196614 said:
Thats it, i give up.im just going to hope for the best. for all your sake and my sake, i hope it does not end like it did last year.IM really worried about the coaching on this team. from the head coach on down.
DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196456 said:
Folks yes it's just preseason, but it's time to tell it like it is.

It's never time to listen to your never-ending gloom and doom...

fortdick

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196614 said:

.....And so she walked out of our lives forever.....