Wade Phillips and Byran Stewart

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196538 said:
For the last time,Denver played vanella offense and defense too. and they did not gameplan for this game either. it's time to stop the excuses.it's preseason for both teams people.

Exactly right, dippy... and both teams are looking at various personnel, various packages... this is how you find out what works, and what doesn't...

The schemes you're seeing the Boys run right now, both offensively and defensively, are not the schemes you'll be seeing when the games start counting...

Once again, these threads serve a useful purpose-- they tell us which posters don't know jack about football...

That list includes you... so rant on...

silverbear

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196559 said:
Are you kidding me?Wade and Stewart did this same crap last year in the real games. nothing has changed so far this year.

And the yet, the Cowboys were third in the league in sacks last year...

You truly are clueless... you offer nothing of substance to the dialogue...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196614 said:
Thats it, i give up.im just going to hope for the best. for all your sake and my sake, i hope it does not end like it did last year.IM really worried about the coaching on this team. from the head coach on down.

cheer up dude, Its christmas

indexleft.jpg

fortdick

Reaction score
windward;2196641 said:
It will be the pillowtalk I miss the most.

Sigh....

Well, we fought over what we loved, and now we both have lost.

Remember, if you love something, set if free........

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
fortdick;2196649 said:
Well, we fought over what we loved, and now we both have lost.

Remember, if you love something, set if free........
cue the soft, nostalgic music.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
fortdick;2196658 said:
Oh! Snap! Are you saying I have a problem?
I want you to know that you're here with people that care about you very very much.

fortdick

Reaction score
windward;2196663 said:
I want you to know that you're here with people that care about you very very much.

OMG!

It's an intervention!

silverbear

Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196583 said:
Are you kidding me. all we heard this offseason is how good we were at DB, with the add of Pacman and others. so far it looks just like last year. Pacman was one of the few players who played well tonight.

And how many plays was Newman on the field??

FWIW, oh clueless one, last year the Boys ranked tied for 6th in lowest yards per attempt allowed, at 6.4... they were 9th in completion percentage allowed, at 58.9... IOW, oh clueless one, they were actually a fair to middling pass defense... especially when you factor in ranking 3rd in sacks, with 46...

The Boys will play a lot more press coverage this year, just wait and see, like until the games actually start counting...

fortdick

Reaction score
silverbear;2196668 said:
And how many plays was Newman on the field??

FWIW, oh clueless one, last year the Boys ranked tied for 6th in lowest yards per attempt allowed, at 6.4... they were 9th in completion percentage allowed, at 58.9... IOW, oh clueless one, they were actually a fair to middling pass defense... especially when you factor in ranking 3rd in sacks, with 46...

The Boys will play a lot more press coverage this year, just wait and see, like until the games actually start counting...

Ya had to go and spoil it. Iwas waiting to see if he even remembered we had a pretty good corner out with an injury. Now he is going to feel foolish.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyrock;2196456 said:
Folks yes it's just preseason, but it's time to tell it like it is.can these two guys put a dominating defense on the field ever? even with better talent in the secondary. i still see our CB's ten yards off the recievers.this defensive looks no better than it did last year.dont give me this crap about it's just preseason and we were vanella. it's preseason for everybody, and everybody is vanella. im worried about this team. thats two weeks in a row it's been dominated.

cowboyrock;2196501 said:
Attack me all you want. but im telling you, unless Wade or Stewart'or whoever is putting this defense on the field. unless they change the way this team plays defense.it's going to be a long year. getting mad and calling me names will not change that.

cowboyrock;2196538 said:
For the last time,Denver played vanella offense and defense too. and they did not gameplan for this game either. it's time to stop the excuses.it's preseason for both teams people.

cowboyrock;2196559 said:
Are you kidding me?Wade and Stewart did this same crap last year in the real games. nothing has changed so far this year.

cowboyrock;2196583 said:
Are you kidding me. all we heard this offseason is how good we were at DB, with the add of Pacman and others. so far it looks just like last year. Pacman was one of the few players who played well tonight.

cowboyrock;2196614 said:
Thats it, i give up.im just going to hope for the best. for all your sake and my sake, i hope it does not end like it did last year.IM really worried about the coaching on this team. from the head coach on down.

Well I hope you feel better now. BTW the sky is not falling. Sleep well!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cowboyrock;2196614 said:
Thats it, i give up.im just going to hope for the best.

No you will not ..... you are gonna troll and troll until you get banned.

Guys like you never change.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Im not in the doom and gloom group but I dont think you can continue to ignore the mental mistakes and stupid penalties.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doomsday;2196761 said:
Im not in the doom and gloom group but I dont think you can continue to ignore the mental mistakes and stupid penalties.

If it continues in the "dress rehearsal" game I will get concerned.

These 2 games have been overblown practices.

Jason Garrett's smile when asked about the game plan is all I need to see.