Wade Phillips and Byran Stewart

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
94WARE94;2197540 said:
Understandable but its just so annoying on this board thats why i barley get on and post. I just look at the news on the cowboys.

Its hard to have a discussion about football on this board. If you make a legitimate concern about your team its "OMG WE HAVE 13 ProBowlers" Its too the point were there is no more honest discussions on this board.

If im a chicken little for being worried about certain areas of my team then o well.

I think all of us have some worries.

I am worried about some of those penalties.

I am worried about special teams.

I am worried that some of our younger players are reacting negatively to "hard knocks".

But when someone makes every post some sort of bashing on the Cowboys ..... he is gonna get ridiculed on this and just about any other board.

Just like Edunce last year .... and the "brother" twins the year before.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Not trying to add on to the paranoia, but this team has enough talent on defense that we should be able to generate pressure without blitzing. I haven't really seen that, yet.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196501 said:
Attack me all you want. but im telling you, unless Wade or Stewart'or whoever is putting this defense on the field. unless they change the way this team plays defense.it's going to be a long year. getting mad and calling me names will not change that.

but name calling (and references to spelling) will keep the lemmings happy and make them feel knowledgeable and somehow superior.

:)

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2197718 said:
but name calling (and references to spelling) will keep the lemmings happy and make them feel knowledgeable and somehow superior.

:)

I wonder if the other 'lemmings' noticed the irony in this post. :rolleyes:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
tomson75;2197723 said:
I wonder if the other 'lemmings' noticed the irony in this post. :rolleyes:

What's funny is that the guys who are telling us that we should be very worried are the same guys that would be telling us all that it's preseason and means nothing if Dallas were winning the games and playing very well.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2197157 said:
Are you kidding? both D.thomas and Malcome Kelly are hurt.

Actually, Thomas returned two kickoffs last night...

Once again, you run off at the mouth without having the first clue what you're talking about...

your post is out of line.

I see, the kid can troll our message board, and we're not supposed to smack back...

You really ARE clueless, aren't you??

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
94WARE94;2197518 said:
All you people insulting Cowboyrock are pathetic.

Let him lay his head and your lap, stroke his hair, and whisper comforting thoughts to him... "that's OK, Rock-head, *I* love you"...

Are we not allowed to be worried and criticize our team?

Sure you are... and we're allowed to laugh at you for being stupid, when you go off the deep end over a freakin' preseason game...

Even on a message board-- ESPECIALLY on a message board-- a man's actions have consequences...

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
cowboyrock;2196501 said:
Attack me all you want. but im telling you, unless Wade or Stewart'or whoever is putting this defense on the field. unless they change the way this team plays defense.it's going to be a long year. getting mad and calling me names will not change that.
Are you and cowboyjoe the same person?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
silverbear;2196644 said:
And the yet, the Cowboys were third in the league in sacks last year...

You truly are clueless... you offer nothing of substance to the dialogue...
Some people think a sack or the qb under immense duress is supposed to happen on EVERY play, or the defense sucks.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tomson75;2197973 said:
Per your sig, when was Tank quoted as saying that?

dogunwo;2197981 said:
Hard Knocks.

tomson75;2197983 said:
Word. I somehow missed that. Looks like I've got another excuse to re-watch it. :D

dogunwo;2197987 said:
Its on the second episode. Pretty damn cool statement.

* Click on pic | WMP file *​

;)

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
silverbear;2197963 said:
Let him lay his head and your lap, stroke his hair, and whisper comforting thoughts to him... "that's OK, Rock-head, *I* love you"...

Sure you are... and we're allowed to laugh at you for being stupid, when you go off the deep end over a freakin' preseason game...

Even on a message board-- ESPECIALLY on a message board-- a man's actions have consequences...

This is the same guy who assured the cowboys would do fine in the playoffs when they played lousy in the last few games "Because they have nothing to play for":rolleyes: