Wade said Holland might start Thursday

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
khiladi;2443477 said:
Holland is going to be better for the boys than Kosier, at least in the run game... Kosier isn't that impressive... The fact that Proctor sucked so bad made Kosier look better than he actually is...

Keep swingin'. You're bound to get yourself a chest thump sooner or later. Maybe this current prediction will pan out and you can tell us all "I told you". :rolleyes:

Prove anything you've just posted. Any of it. Hit me with your 'stats' and this time put some stank on it.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Seven;2443705 said:
Keep swingin'. You're bound to get yourself a chest thump sooner or later. Maybe this current prediction will pan out and you can tell us all "I told you". :rolleyes:

Prove anything you've just posted. Any of it. Hit me with your 'stats' and this time put some stank on it.

Wow. First, Burm gets it then Seven.

I better go to bed b/c the whole damn world is upside down.

Seven

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2443711 said:
Wow. First, Burm gets it then Seven.

I better go to bed b/c the whole damn world is upside down.

Apologies, AB. I must be slackin'............ ;)

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2443578 said:
One thing is certain. Holland should be pretty damn fresh.

The only thing "fresh" related to Holland is his salad. That fresh salad is fed to a cow which will be soon become lunch. Which Holland finishes in just 1 sitting.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I hope Montrae is in shape. He may have been the Broncos' best starting O-lineman last season, kinda reminds me of "The Kitchen", and if he gets a grip on our blocking schemes - he could really make a positive difference in this season's outcome.

khiladi

Reaction score
Seven;2443705 said:

Wow, you love me this much that you follow me around... If I'm wrong all the time, than why do you even bother? Like I said, I'm in your head, and you can't get me out....

newlander

Reaction score
ahhhh yeah....what JPM said.....I'm afraid of the rust factor. Just hope they come out and run MB3 and Choice.....ALOT. That will get Holland's feet on the ground, shake the rust then go to the air.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2443061 said:
you're automatically stupid if you're fat is what I've heard too

Ive known plenty of intelligent overweight people, you probably do as well

Seven

Reaction score
khiladi;2444144 said:
Wow, you love me this much that you follow me around...

Stupid isn't hard to find. Don't flatter yourself.
Plus, on the brighter side.........I know that if I can get a comment out of you, I've just helped 99.9% of this board get a laugh.

khiladi;2444144 said:
If I'm wrong all the time

"IF"? :lmao2:

khiladi;2444144 said:
Like I said, I'm in your head, and you can't get me out....

That's kinda Dr. Seussy-ish. Got a little ring to it. Did Sinatra do that number?

Pull your pants back up, fantasy hour is a different MB, Einstein.

Stop with the quazi-insults and prove what you posted. I'm calling you out.

BTW - Calling the people of Dallas fat will not count in this debate. Just a heads up.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Wow... I came in here for info about Montrae.... starting or not?

I dont see anything about on page 2?

Seven

Reaction score
YoMick;2445024 said:
Wow... I came in here for info about Montrae.... starting or not?

I dont see anything about on page 2?

PM khiladi......he's got the inside scoop. Careful tho! He has this awesome power to get inside your head!! :eek: