Wade's press conference

Use Your Illusion

Reaction score
"Defense played well. Made plays at the end. Offense played great. We had a few penalties but nothing too bad. It was a great game..ohhweeee boy what a game. McNabb is good. Philly is good. We are good. That sure was a fun game, wudn't it?"

Well, I feel so much better about this game now! :bang2:

SlwSVT

Reaction score
Yeah, don't forget he said that Romo had 0 interceptions.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Use Your Illusion;2261626 said:
"Defense played well. Made plays at the end. Offense played great. We had a few penalties but nothing too bad. It was a great game..ohhweeee boy what a game. McNabb is good. Philly is good. We are good. That sure was a fun game, wudn't it?"

Get a life.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Defense played well? DEFENSE PLAYED WELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WELL??!?!?!?!?!?!? WADE THEY WERE HORRENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
They're clearly the 2nd best offense in the NFL and we held them to 41 net yards in the 4th quarter in 3 possessions, without a score.

That's defense.

Tony spotted them 14 points.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Use Your Illusion;2261626 said:

Seriously, what did you expect him to say?

aikemirv

Reaction score
theogt;2261663 said:
They're clearly the 2nd best offense in the NFL and we held them to 41 net yards in the 4th quarter in 3 possessions, without a score.

That's defense.

I agree, it was not perfect and we did not get pressure in the first half but we held them to 7 in the second half didn't we?

That is good defense in the second half against that team.

I also think that while it would have been easier for me if they could have run out the clock, it was a great thing for the defense to get that end of game stop.That will give them a lot of confidence IMO.!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
aikemirv;2261695 said:
I agree, it was not perfect and we did not get pressure in the first half but we held them to 7 in the second half didn't we?

That is good defense in the second half against that team.

I also think that while it would have been easier for me if they could have run out the clock, it was a great thing for the defense to get that end of game stop.That will give them a lot of confidence IMO.!
Yeah, those were coverage sacks at the end. Against our -- GASP -- ZONE DEFENSE!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
He didn't actually say "a few penalties but not too bad." did he???

I mean I like Wade but he may be sniffing some old gym socks or something.

playmakers

Reaction score
We have corners why dont they let em loose playing straight up man to man.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Wade's sickening disregard for the team's obvious lack of discipline is outrageous. Does he have a clue?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2261801 said:
Wade's sickening disregard for the team's obvious lack of discipline is outrageous. Does he have a clue?
Nope...he just coaches teams that are 15-4.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
theogt;2261814 said:
Nope...he just coaches teams that are 15-4.

Yeah...just like his team was 13-3 going up against the Giants last year....and LOST.
You cannot continue to be this undisciplined and win games especially in January. To simply ignore this fact and point to a regular season record means little...unless you are satisfied with winning the regular season.

TonyS

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2262731 said:
Yeah...just like his team was 13-3 going up against the Giants last year....and LOST.
You cannot continue to be this undisciplined and win games especially in January. To simply ignore this fact and point to a regular season record means little...unless you are satisfied with winning the regular season.

:hammer:

khiladi

Reaction score
theogt;2261663 said:

That's defense.

Mcnabb spotted them 7 with that botched fumble...

Tobal

Reaction score
Tony gave them 7 and set them up inside the Dallas 40 for another 7, McNabbs fumble was inside Dallas 40.

khiladi

Reaction score
Tobal;2262797 said:
Tony gave them 7 and set them up inside the Dallas 40 for another 7, McNabbs fumble was inside Dallas 40.

Are you trying to argue that the Eagles didn't gift-wrap that for the Cowboys?

This isn't a dispute about the Dallas Cowboys offense playing well, but whether our defense played well or not... Our offense also took up a huge portion of the TOP the last few drives, which prevented the eagles from getting some consistency back in their offense.