ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now, we're supposed to be happy about "real discussions"? Truly pathetic

Reactions: CWR

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Stephen thought he could land him for the vet minimum and Wagner just laughed and hung up the phone. That's how that conversation went.
Could have offered him 5 mill per more and would have been worth every dime.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Same to you. Take your own advice. This website doesn't revolve only around you.
I don't care about anything you say though. Obviously, everything I say triggers you enough to respond to almost every one of my posts.

That's why you should make friends with the ignore button.

This website does not revolve around me, you're right, but your personal activity on this website 100% revolves around me. I live in your head rent free.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the offer we made was terrible for a player of his caliber. Had the offer been close to what the Rams made, he might be here.

Rayman70

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Jerry and Stevie after making a "honest offer" We are the Walmart of NFL teams.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
the offer we made was terrible for a player of his caliber. Had the offer been close to what the Rams made, he might be here.
Really, we offer the same amount of money and he chooses us over: his home town Super Bowl winning team that are set to repeat....if that's the case I think the whole league would be questioning judgement.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So why you still here move along, it seems other people are fine with reading it, this board doesn't revolve around what you want to and not want to read. It's not old, Wagner just spoke about it yesterday and and it's just being posted by news outlets, it's clear as day in the title what it's about, you could just scroll by it. It's your fault you chose to open it.
why don't you move on!

you need the last word??

..worthless posts

regurgitated and very redundant and Unnecessary.:angry:;):espn:

blueblood70

Reaction score
This kind of behaviour only shames one person and it aint the OP
no it doesn't

shame would infer the person posting ie me would actually feel shame and i do not i own it and ill stand behind the ridiculous redundant and already worn out topic with many pages his ego didn't allow him to post under,..,needed his own look at me thread..

now go back to your hole im sure dr Dre can fight his own battles.. the horse was beaten and dead and he brings it back up way to go..:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Garett approves

Jarntt

Reaction score
I don't think anyone doubted the Cowboys had interest in him or even that they spoke with him. I think the doubt from the beginning was that we would offer him enough to make him consider coming here.

At some point in time we may realize that our free agency process is failing miserably. You would think we would have realized it by now actually...but, the Jones boys...

BermyStar

Reaction score
no it doesn't

shame would infer the person posting ie me would actually feel shame and i do not i own it and ill stand behind the ridiculous redundant and already worn out topic with many pages his ego didn't allow him to post under,..,needed his own look at me thread..

now go back to your hole im sure dr Dre can fight his own battles.. the horse was beaten and dead and he brings it back up way to go..:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Garett approves

Stay classy...