Wait for it..wait for it..Manziel to Cowboys in the off-season..

chagus

Reaction score
I don't know where all these JF threads are coming from. He isn't that good and he isn't coming here.

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

chagus

Reaction score
I'm okay with being wrong and I'll risk being wrong to make my opinion known right now. Johnny Football can continue to be a Cowboys fan if he wants. It doesn't make him a good fit on this team anymore than anyone else. Jerry may want him on this team but it doesn't make it the right move either. Jerry doesn't strong arm his will onto this roster anymore now that Stephen is getting more say so...so you are wrong about Johnny.

We'll see.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We'll see.

We will see and like I said, I'm okay with being wrong about this. I'm not a JF hater. He is just young and needs grooming that a veteran like Romo can provide. If he can mature on and off the field, I think he'll be a fine QB. I just don't see it happening.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's December. What's the marquee game this weekend? Red-hot Russell Wilson vs. Up-and-coming Johnny Manziel.

No. Pits and Den is the marquee game. In fact there are several games that would rank higher than any game Cle is involved in.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I think Johnny's going to be back in CLE next year. The front office seems to like what here seeing for him.

KB1122

Reaction score
Not JFB's best game, but the only sure thing that you can judge out of that one is, wow, Cleveland is a terrible team.