Wait for it..wait for it..Manziel to Cowboys in the off-season..

IAmLegend

Reaction score
The Browns might be done wit him after all. Still not starting.

coogrfan

Reaction score
Mike and I are on the same page. You'd have to be an idiot to not give the lil shi* a shot at growing up on your football club, when he has THAT much talent.

What talent is that? Too small, so-so arm, has shown little or no ability to function in a structured offense...and, oh yeah, he's a spoiled child, liar and all around knuckle head who has proven he cannot be trusted.

Other than that, sure, why not? :cool:

Cebrin

Reaction score
What talent is that? Too small, so-so arm, has shown little or no ability to function in a structured offense...and, oh yeah, he's a spoiled child, liar and all around knuckle head who has proven he cannot be trusted.

Other than that, sure, why not? :cool:

The Browns have a structured offense? :eek: So, so arm? He has one of the quickest releases in a college QB I've seen drafted in a while. He's built like Drew Brees, taller than Wilson, is about 10 pnds lighter than Tony was when drafted, arm strength equal to Tony. I'm not saying he's Tony, but Tony has never been a big arm guy either. Tony learned to tweak his mechanics and make up for it in Dallas. Something Manziel could do himself. As to the knucklehead crap, who cares? He's 23 and stuck in Cleveland, where all Quarterbacks go to die. They've started 4 QB's this season. He needs structure, and support. Dez was once that knucklehead, and has far exceeded the medias lashing of his childishness, because he was given an opportunity to be part of something bigger than his distractions. I'm not going to pretend I know how Johnny football will turn out, but I certainly wouldn't pass up on the guy because he's 23 and likes champagne, and argues with his high school girlfriend. Those are much easier things to deflect and grow from, than beating your girlfriend. Not to mention he'll very likely come cheap.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Oh dear I certainly hope not.

I want no part of him being in Dallas.

Which is probably exactly why it's going to happen.

KB1122

Reaction score
I love reading these articles about the Browns saying "OK, you can start this season, but only if you agree to these conditions." What if he doesn't agree? Are they going to cut him and let him get out of Cleveland?

Dracula

Reaction score
The Cowboys need a backup and if he is made available at not too big a price, why not?

KB1122

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what to expect with Cleveland and Johnny? I'm at a loss.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think there is a very samll chance this doesnt happend.

I think Dallas trades a conditional 2017