Wait for it..wait for it..Manziel to Cowboys in the off-season..

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Finished 21/31 for 270 yards, 1 TD, and 1 INT today against a lowly SF team.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Finished 21/31 for 270 yards, 1 TD, and 1 INT today against a lowly SF team.

Is that a backhanded compliment?

For a guy who has been in and out of the lineup all season, he's played well. Browns need to stop screwing around and let him finish the season.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
My only hope is that he'll win out for the Browns, they'll keep him, and we won't have to hear this Johnny to Dallas talk during the offseason.

If the Browns cut him though...I do fully expect Jerry to sign him.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Browns insider saying he'd be shocked in Johnny isn't back in Cleveland next year. They like what they're seeing from him on the field apparently.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
If the Browns cut him though...I do fully expect Jerry to sign him.

12vd67.gif

KB1122

Reaction score
It's December. What's the marquee game this weekend? Red-hot Russell Wilson vs. Up-and-coming Johnny Manziel.

When was the last time the country cared about a Browns game?

That's why I find it hard to believe that Cleveland would give up on him if he is playing well.

chagus

Reaction score
I don't get the fascination with him. I really don't.

Normally I am the objective one who mocks posters for saying no without any reasoning but this is one of those situations where an explanation isn't needed.

Plus he's an aggie.

What's wrong with being an Aggie?

chagus

Reaction score
I'd sign him for the minimum, and use him for a few wrinkles each week. He screws up, cut him. No loss.

Lol! We live on earth.
Never use Johnny and humble in the same sentence, it's not in his nature. He may be embarrasses by the way the Browns are doing him right now but that's not humbling him. Being humbled is a lasting effect on a person and I don't think Johnny get's it. I pray he is never a Cowboy.

Johnny is a lifelong Cowboys fan and doesn't give a &$%# about Cleveland (I would think that's pretty obvious). Jerry is obviously a JF fan. It's gonna happen... And I'll be fine with it. Let JF sit and learn behind Romo, keep Kellon and drop Cassel.

chagus

Reaction score
Jerry has been on record that he loves this kid. He doesnt care about what media or public think or say. He has proven this over and over again. He knows Manziel will sell tickets and merchandise. He will get bashed in the media but he dont care. People shouldve realized this when previous ownership told him he would fire Landry but said no he would do it. Jerry hits and misses but he is always right in the front ready for the blame if it goes wrong. If CLE lets Manziel go for a late pick or a player Dallas could do without you bet Jerry would jump. IM not for or against it, but i would love reading the stories.

Well said. Also, JF will bring incredible excitement for the fans with the same elusiveness and unbelievable playmaking Romo is known for. I don't blame Jerry one bit. Ticket sales will SOAR!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Johnny is a lifelong Cowboys fan and doesn't give a &$%# about Cleveland (I would think that's pretty obvious). Jerry is obviously a JF fan. It's gonna happen... And I'll be fine with it. Let JF sit and learn behind Romo, keep Kellon and drop Cassel.

I'm okay with being wrong and I'll risk being wrong to make my opinion known right now. Johnny Football can continue to be a Cowboys fan if he wants. It doesn't make him a good fit on this team anymore than anyone else. Jerry may want him on this team but it doesn't make it the right move either. Jerry doesn't strong arm his will onto this roster anymore now that Stephen is getting more say so...so you are wrong about Johnny.