Wait, this isn't Match.com? Son of a

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sweet! I've been trying to get rid of these c*** blocking freeloaders for years!
Freeloaders? Sounds like you didn't read the handbook! Go to chapter 3: Yard work, Laundry, and Asbestos Removal. They're much more useful than you think, even when they're asleep.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Freeloaders? Sounds like you didn't read the handbook! Go to chapter 3: Yard work, Laundry, and Asbestos Removal. They're much more useful than you think, even when they're asleep.

I put them to work believe me. Now the oldest is yapping about an allowance. She should be happy I feed her every other day. Don't want her getting fat and scaring away the human traffickers I plan to sell her to once her aunt flo comes to town.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I put them to work believe me. Now the oldest is yapping about an allowance. She should be happy I feed her every other day. Don't want her getting fat and scaring away the human traffickers I plan to sell her to once her aunt flo comes to town.
Just stand over her bed in the morning with a bucket of ice water and ask if she still wants an allowance.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gotta say, there are some folks from the other forum who would hate this place. I just got two trophies for....well, I have no idea why I got them....but they hate the thought of trophies for everyone!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You never told me you were in love with me! I always find these things out too late!
That's why I left, I didn't want to share you. Seeing you...posting with those other posters....them laughing with you and..........liking you. Then there would be multiple likes and I couldn't bear it. It was a like-o-rama and I was so jealous.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gotta say, there are some folks from the other forum who would hate this place. I just got two trophies for....well, I have no idea why I got them....but they hate the thought of trophies for everyone!
I gave you one of mine but you need to read the engraving closely. "Most Likely to be Banned for Lifetime Plus All Descendants". That's a lot to get on a small trophy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's why I left, I didn't want to share you. Seeing you...posting with those other posters....them laughing with you and..........liking you. Then there would be multiple likes and I couldn't bear it. It was a like-o-rama and I was so jealous.
Well CC, likes are just the same as anything else; If all you do is give them away without getting any in return, eventually you're gonna run out. Yeah, I have no idea what that means, but it kinda sounds profound.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I gave you one of mine but you need to read the engraving closely. "Most Likely to be Banned for Lifetime Plus All Descendants". That's a lot to get on a small trophy.
I'll just tell everyone it says, "Worlds Best Fan"........well, everyone except Gregg.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well CC, likes are just the same as anything else; If all you do is give them away without getting any in return, eventually you're gonna run out. Yeah, I have no idea what that means, but it kinda sounds profound.
Londy followed me here for a like and I think he's been watching me. I gave his like to a panhandler on I-35 today....he wept.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Londy followed me here for a like and I think he's been watching me. I gave his like to a panhandler on I-35 today....he wept.
So much for the stiff upper lip myth. That saying probably just came about because the lips look stiff while they try to avoid touching those teeth.