Wait, this isn't Match.com? Son of a

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So much for the stiff upper lip myth. That saying probably just came about because the lips look stiff while they try to avoid touching those teeth.
Those aren't teeth, they're aged Chiclets just in case they get to meet the Queen.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I dont know if it is an insult or not but this site is calling me a member
Yup, I saw Bluebs with "well known member" under His new ID, had to do a double take, gotta love a site that puts it's double entendres up front.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Cool! I haven't fully explored things yet.
1st build a base camp, then venture out and meet the Natives, make friends and give Them shiny beads.
Next declare that You now own the place and steal everything of value.
Trust Me, it works.

nobody

Reaction score
1st build a base camp, then venture out and meet the Natives, make friends and give Them shiny beads.
Trust Me, it works.

Before or after I start taxing the new immigrants without representation?

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hey DM, You're following Me, I'm following You, ever feel like You're going in circles?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
To my fellow PJG members: I notice there's an "Off Topic" button up on top of this page. I just checked it out, and it appears to be this site's version of "Fireside Chat"...........Just got a warm, fuzzy feeling.

Londonboy

Reaction score
To my fellow PJG members: I notice there's an "Off Topic" button up on top of this page. I just checked it out, and it appears to be this site's version of "Fireside Chat"...........Just got a warm, fuzzy feeling.
Well, I just suffered My 1st disappointment since landing here, I checked out the History forum, not a single thread about Agincourt, Waterloo or Trafalgar........sheesh, what kind of History forum is that?

TheGodfather

Reaction score
Trust Me, it works.
Don't forget the blankets. Give the natives the special blankets and soon they'll be no problem

nobody

Reaction score
I think that's been CC's plan all along.

Curses! If too many people do it, it won't work!

Hey DM, You're following Me, I'm following You, ever feel like You're going in circles?

All of the time. Then again, I should stop trying to follow you while riding the merry-go-round.

oooh, Excellent!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Curses! If too many people do it, it won't work!

All of the time. Then again, I should stop trying to follow you while riding the merry-go-round.

oooh, Excellent!
It's a bank holiday weekend, Morris dancers, Maypoles and Merry-Go-Rounds.....YIPPEE.:flagwave: