Image: Waiting For A Championship

plymkr

Reaction score
That was another of the games that convinced me SOMETHING was going on w/ the refs. They handed that game to the Steelers, and it was obvious.

Of course, the game I always use as the example was much worse, JAX getting hosed vs NE in 2017. NFL should be embarrassed for the spectacle, they should apologize to the fans.
Yeah I remember that Jacksonville Patriots game. They did get screwed by the refs. Then the whole organization fell apart. It's like they never recovered from that game.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Literally, half the league has been waiting longer than the Cowboys for their next championship, so have patience Cowboys Nation!

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm more frustrated that we haven't made an NFC Championship Game. I think that's more of a sign of being mediocre than not reaching Super Bowls. In that category, we're fifth. In the NFC, only two teams (Washington and Detroit) have gone longer without playing in a championship game.
I'm with you there. Championships are difficult to win, and I certainly have excused not getting one in a long while.....but....

Why do they repeatedly show up to playoff games unprepared?

IMO, two reasons. Inferior coaching, and the face/voice of the franchise keeps talking about "that Super Bowl" instead of what a coach may say to motivate his team.

SB talk is fine for an owner with a good team, but not twice a week on a radio show with a mediocre one.

This is a large part of how he undermines the entire staff, then blames them when we get beat by a hungrier and better prepared team come January.

Is it impossible to win this way? No, but it would 100% be in spite of Jerry, not because of him.

A coaching staffs job is difficult as it is. Jerry makes it impossible and thinks more of him is better than worse.

Don't need you to go away Jerry, but it'd be real helpful if you'd shut your mouth.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm a little surprised how long it's been for the 49ers, Packers, and Steelers

288503652_4999347663527129_8659915262506449663_n.jpg
Pretty well known even teams like Cinci took 31 years just to get back lost , took phily 60 years to get one, took KC 51 years to get back to one..i mean they dont grow on trees like fans think they do..iots why great elite players lie Brees, rogers, and others have ONE..they struggle to get back..

this fan base acts lie our drought after winning 3 in 4 years is like suffering but dont take into account how many teams wish they had One let alone 3 plus 2 =5 as a franchise. I call that ring credit and ill continue to wit it part of sporty, it sure will be sweet to get that drink after walking through the Saraha with no water for sometime. Its what real fans do. Wake up its tough to win at least we are top 10 in wins since 16 and had some sucess just fell short in the big ones..

I get the frustration but the narratives become old most teams outside of NE suffer through droughts, Long droughts and most have not had the success that Dallas has had,

ask our fellow DFW sports franchises rangers, mavs, and stars.. they have 2 amongst them that it..2 championships in their existence.