Video: Wake up call to all Cowboy fans

conner01

Reaction score
In fairness to Prescott, the talent he competes with here is much greater. So the fact that we always draft well all of the time may be more to blame for this.
Two sure fire HOF players and the best rookie in the nfl
Pretty tough competition

conner01

Reaction score
Yes, Dak is a better QB hands down than Mahomes!!!!:muttley:
The story they are referring to is PFF
Dak has a higher PFF ranking than Mahomes
If you don’t trust PFF grades that’s fine
Then you shouldn’t use them to make an argument if you don’t trust them though

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The story they are referring to is PFF
Dak has a higher PFF ranking than Mahomes
If you don’t trust PFF grades that’s fine
Then you shouldn’t use them to make an argument if you don’t trust them though

I trust what I see and what we have currently doesn't compare to our long-standing tradition of Elite QB we have enjoyed for many years in Big D.......
Patience I guess, as at some point even the clowns who run this team will come down to Earth concerning the reality of DAK........

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I trust what I see and what we have currently doesn't compare to our long-standing tradition of Elite QB we have enjoyed for many years in Big D.......
Patience I guess, as at some point even the clowns who run this team will come down to Earth concerning the reality of DAK........
Love ya Pappy, but that was a big hunk of tobaccy that you just bit off.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love ya Pappy, but that was a big hunk of tobaccy that you just bit off.

Do you see that # 8 .......????
6b1915459bf41d5b07428ad327f60377.jpg

Leadership=Championships!!!!
No one of his calibers is in our huddle for the past 6 years......:(

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Do you see that # 8 .......????
6b1915459bf41d5b07428ad327f60377.jpg

Leadership=Championships!!!!
No one of his calibers is in our huddle for the past 6 years......:(
That is one beautiful pic.
Step, Williams, Gogan, etc, not a name in that huddle that wasnt top of their game.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
There is only one 40 million dollar QB that hasn't won a SB and he's our QB.
Watson won a SB? Allen? Carr? Or is Dak the only 40 million QB we talk about not winning a SB?

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watson won a SB? Allen? Carr? Or is Dak the only 40 million QB we talk about not winning a SB?
We're Cowboys fans so we talk about Cowboys players. I'm sure fans of those other teams are disappointed also. Certainly you understand the difference between hating Dak and being disappointed with Dak's consistency?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
We're Cowboys fans so we talk about Cowboys players. I'm sure fans of those other teams are disappointed also. Certainly you understand the difference between hating Dak and being disappointed with Dak's consistency?
The comment was that there was only 1 40 million QB to not win a SB. That’s just not true. Also, I will agree Dak could be more consistent but to blame him, as many do for everything bad that happens, shows an astounding lack of insight. For almost 3 decades this organization has been rudderless. Undone by a bad culture, no accountability, bad drafts, bad trades, bad FAs, bad contracts, and bad coaches. All that is the result if one man’s work. Fans want to get mad, get mad at him not the QB that is giving the team his best.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You again? You just can't quit me, can you??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shhh. Let Rambo alone. In Rambo's dreams he is still winning the war, shooting down vietcong helicopters with grenades and making snake soup which he forces the evil doctor from Saigon to eat. As long as he does tha and as long as he is your annoyance, he canna menace me with his spector and his Hollywood fighter outfit.
rambo_poster_3857.jpg

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You started an antiCowboy thread with a video of an idiot. I hate antiCowboy.

Don't hurt him, Hollywood jungle fighter!!!
I shall admonish him for miffing and peeving you!
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYTBQVOqczhQTDim5nTHO4Z7nz6J7GUZm8sQ&usqp=CAU