Want to be in a SB?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The franchise once known as the Dallas Cowboys use to participate in NFC Championships frequently along with several Superbowl visits.
Twenty-five years later, this organization has a hard time getting to a Divisional Round playoff game.

So if players are honest with themselves, you don't sign with the Cowboys. If you want to get paid, as ALL players do, then Dallas is the place because you will be popular/famous without even supporting the reason why to get paid. Hell, this franchise has a LOSING record inside Jerry's world since it has been open.

But as long as the Cowboys look-like a football team 4-5 times each season, the fans are happy and believe a Superbowl is on the horizon.
((( OK--rip away at the post )))
Ah feel like throwing hot tea in your face!!!!!

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Cowboys will never win another Superbowl unless Jerry Jones and his employed children suddenly disappear off the face of the Earth. Harsh but true. Jerry is Al Davis 2.0. He'd rather lose his way than win going a new route. If the franchise goes to his children, the outcome will be the same.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys will never win another Superbowl unless Jerry Jones and his employed children suddenly disappear off the face of the Earth. Harsh but true. Jerry is Al Davis 2.0. He'd rather lose his way than win going a new route. If the franchise goes to his children, the outcome will be the same.
:hammer:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't worry. I'm sure we're still in better hands since Dalton is a better quarterback than Dak according to you.
He is but the Dak Mafia made sure he failed.
Come the Spring the Dak Don will be shopping for oranges and BOOM....you can figure out the rest by yourself!

diamonddelts

Reaction score
He is but the Dak Mafia made sure he failed.
Come the Spring the Dak Don will be shopping for oranges and BOOM....you can figure out the rest by yourself!

Last I checked fans don't play in the games. If at anytime you thought the red BB gun was better than Dak, you surely don't watch football games with the most basic cognitive understanding of what's going on. Or you were born yesterday. Take your pick.

jsb357

Reaction score
FYI

Dallas has never advanced to the conference title game without
a player on the team that was at one time coached by Tom Landry.

Steve007

Reaction score
So, you really think every Cowboy fan goes into every season convinced of a Super Bowl.

You don't - so you are just a superior intellect? Is that it?

Yet you are watching the games just like the people you look down on.

Maybe you are the one that is delusional.
The hype before the last few seasons is the Cowboys are favorites to go to the Super Bowl. I fell for the hype at times too. I don't look down on the fans. You don't understand what I said. It's about the culture of the Cowboys. Open your eyes.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
You know, we're actually closer to the year 2040 than the Cowboys last appearance in an NFC championship game...

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I'm so sick of people acting like anything before the cap era is relevant.

jnday

Reaction score
I agree. That's fact. Jerry gets the fans to believe we are going to the superbowl every year. Every year Jerry suckers the fans. The cowboys are an entertainment company. There not a football team. Just look how its ran.
The Cowboys are just a money making business venture at this point. A huge fan base that spends a ton of money has made Jerry into a genius entertainment mogul.

jnday

Reaction score
I'm so sick of people acting like anything before the cap era is relevant.
I would say it was just as relevant as the modern day teams that have players with no team loyalty, selfish attitudes and gutless efforts to go along with a watered down product with rules to prevent hard hitting defenses from impacting the games.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
facepalm-cat.jpg

LLLOOLLL

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The franchise once known as the Dallas Cowboys use to participate in NFC Championships frequently along with several Superbowl visits.
Twenty-five years later, this organization has a hard time getting to a Divisional Round playoff game.

So if players are honest with themselves, you don't sign with the Cowboys. If you want to get paid, as ALL players do, then Dallas is the place because you will be popular/famous without even supporting the reason why to get paid. Hell, this franchise has a LOSING record inside Jerry's world since it has been open.

But as long as the Cowboys look-like a football team 4-5 times each season, the fans are happy and believe a Superbowl is on the horizon.
((( OK--rip away at the post )))
Jethro and his Cheapskate Son might be happy but the fans certainly aren’t. You must be new to the forum, this hadn’t been a happy place for years.

And locally, we are about as Apathetic fan base as there is. We’re just addicted football fans from glorious past championship eras hoping for a glimmer of success until the Football Idiot swinging in the sky box pass on.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you don't believe in the Dallas Cowboys or their owner being about football and trying to win games, what are you even doing here posting on a Dallas Cowboys Fan Zone???

I thought you don't care about this franchise? Why post if you don't care?

IT'S BECAUSE YOU DO CARE!!!

Stop being hypocrites.
I’m not sure how much I care anymore. Lol

This debacle of a season is just a big yawn to me. Is 2020 over yet. Lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't have to be in a SB but I do want to get paid top dollar for not really playing well and I want my owner to say nice things about me, oh maybe call me a cornerstone or a leader, and I might want to make up names about my unit like the Lardass Boyz or Burnt Backends and I want interviews, oodles of interviews. Where should I apply?