Want to be in a SB?

Steve007

Reaction score
So, you really think every Cowboy fan goes into every season convinced of a Super Bowl.

You don't - so you are just a superior intellect? Is that it?

Yet you are watching the games just like the people you look down on.

Maybe you are the one that is delusional.
Sorry if I hurt you feelings. Calm down and don't take it personal. The post isn't about you.

shabazz

Reaction score
We are no different than many other sport sports fans teams that haven’t won squat in a quarter century

We invest time or money of our choosing with no guarantee of success.

If they win ; great........if they don’t; meh

The league and players don’t give 2 craps about us, so anybody emotionally attached to this kids game should wise up.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The franchise once known as the Dallas Cowboys use to participate in NFC Championships frequently along with several Superbowl visits.
Twenty-five years later, this organization has a hard time getting to a Divisional Round playoff game.

So if players are honest with themselves, you don't sign with the Cowboys. If you want to get paid, as ALL players do, then Dallas is the place because you will be popular/famous without even supporting the reason why to get paid. Hell, this franchise has a LOSING record inside Jerry's world since it has been open.

But as long as the Cowboys look-like a football team 4-5 times each season, the fans are happy and believe a Superbowl is on the horizon.
((( OK--rip away at the post )))

Well, yes, most Cowboy fans are marginally impaired.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
America's cowboy:
If you don't believe in the Dallas Cowboys or their owner being about football and trying to win games, what are you even doing here posting on a Dallas Cowboys Fan Zone???

I thought you don't care about this franchise? Why post if you don't care?

IT'S BECAUSE YOU DO CARE!!!

Corso: I'm here for You.
I thought I've been transparent from the beginning.

Me, a voice of both terror and reason: Yeah Why are you HERE?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Have you heard of the New England Patriots? The culture is football. The owner wants to win and gets out of the way. The Cowboys culture is a country club.Jerry wants to be the center of attention.
Yea, except for the fact that the culture doesn't matter when you don't have talent. They suck this year. There's also really nothing to substantiate the idea that the owner "gets out of the way." Especially since it was widely reported that Kraft, not Belichick, is the one who wanted to trade Jimmy G and stick with Brady.

But even having said that, Kraft isn't going to operate at a loss lol. Owners don't buy teams to win Super Bowls, they buy them to make money. Doesn't matter how involved they are or aren't.

Steve007

Reaction score
So, you really think every Cowboy fan goes into every season convinced of a Super Bowl.

You don't - so you are just a superior intellect? Is that it?

Yet you are watching the games just like the people you look down on.

Maybe you are the one that is delusional.
Sorry if I hurt you feelings. Calm down and don't take it personal. The post isn't about you.
Yea, except for the fact that the culture doesn't matter when you don't have talent. They suck this year. There's also really nothing to substantiate the idea that the owner "gets out of the way." Especially since it was widely reported that Kraft, not Belichick, is the one who wanted to trade Jimmy G and stick with Brady.

But even having said that, Kraft isn't going to operate at a loss lol. Owners don't buy teams to win Super Bowls, they buy them to make money. Doesn't matter how involved they are or aren't.
Kraft bought the team because he was a big fan of the team. He already had money. I remember the interview when he bought the team. He doesn't want to lose money, but his goal is to win super bowls. So does Jerry except his main goal is to do it himself and create an media empire. Kraft hires football people and lets them do their job. There is a different culture. New England Has won 6 Super Bowls. They have dominated in the last 20 years. You cant take this year and say see they suck this year. It happens to every team. New England is ran much better than the Cowboys. And I cant stand New England.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Kraft bought the team because he was a big fan of the team. He already had money. I remember the interview when he bought the team. He doesn't want to lose money, but his goal is to win super bowls. So does Jerry except his main goal is to do it himself and create an media empire. Kraft hires football people and lets them do their job. There is a different culture. New England Has won 6 Super Bowls. They have dominated in the last 20 years. You cant take this year and say see they suck this year. It happens to every team. New England is ran much better than the Cowboys. And I cant stand New England.
Remember when Kraft got a handy in an Asian massage parlor the day of the Super Bowl? If that was Jerry, we'd have 5000 think pieces about how his priority isn't football.

This is dumb. The culture in NE exists because of their talent. It has nothing to do with the owner. They are all business men first. Every single one.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Have you heard of the New England Patriots? The culture is football. The owner wants to win and gets out of the way. The Cowboys culture is a country club.Jerry wants to be the center of attention.

So far we are seeing that future HOF coach Belichek's "genius" was apparently on the back of Tom Brady. He is floundering at .500 and below, giving him nightmares to his Cleveland Brown days. The Bills and Dolphins are passing them and only the jets are easy prey now. He has some more years maybe to show us he can do it WITHOUT the great one. But it will be interesting to see. They (with Tom Brady) have dominated the past 20 years alright. But i do agree with your point, Kraft is the right type of owner that Jones will never be. Which leads me to believe Jones is in it for the investment. The moolah. So he does win his SB every year, we as fans, wait for our SB with very little hope.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol, so you are repeating your earlier post to make sure you get the last word instead of me? That's funny.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The franchise once known as the Dallas Cowboys use to participate in NFC Championships frequently along with several Superbowl visits.
Twenty-five years later, this organization has a hard time getting to a Divisional Round playoff game.

So if players are honest with themselves, you don't sign with the Cowboys. If you want to get paid, as ALL players do, then Dallas is the place because you will be popular/famous without even supporting the reason why to get paid. Hell, this franchise has a LOSING record inside Jerry's world since it has been open.

But as long as the Cowboys look-like a football team 4-5 times each season, the fans are happy and believe a Superbowl is on the horizon.
((( OK--rip away at the post )))

another whiny little snitch who just likes to hear themselves complain and whine..

if you dont like it ,

delete your account , burn your fan gear, and go hop omn an easier team to follow. I hear KC is the new bandwagon..go get you a Mahomes jersey and move on , we wont miss you, i promise..

wait dont burn your gar give it to the charities to cloth some needy people..

Steve007

Reaction score
So far we are seeing that future HOF coach Belichek's "genius" was apparently on the back of Tom Brady. He is floundering at .500 and below, giving him nightmares to his Cleveland Brown days. The Bills and Dolphins are passing them and only the jets are easy prey now. He has some more years maybe to show us he can do it WITHOUT the great one. But it will be interesting to see. They (with Tom Brady) have dominated the past 20 years alright. But i do agree with your point, Kraft is the right type of owner that Jones will never be. Which leads me to believe Jones is in it for the investment. The moolah. So he does win his SB every year, we as fans, wait for our SB with very little hope.
Time will tell with how good belichek really is with out Tom Brady. It's too soon to tell. I always thought he was over hyped.
I agree what you said about Jerry.

Steve007

Reaction score
Remember when Kraft got a handy in an Asian massage parlor the day of the Super Bowl? If that was Jerry, we'd have 5000 think pieces about how his priority isn't football.

This is dumb. The culture in NE exists because of their talent. It has nothing to do with the owner. They are all business men first. Every single one.

Kraft doesn't meddle with football operations like Jerry does. I read articles where players would go around coaches right to Jerry. Players have even said it was like a country club. That is the wrong culture. It does matter.

Big_D

Reaction score
The Jerry factor. He can't even sell it anymore.

kskboys

Reaction score
Have I missed a big story?
What are We called now?
I just ordered a Ten Gallon Hat, do I need to cancel or will the new name be similar enough to get away with wearing it?
Can I still yell "ROPE 'EM PARDNER" when One of Our Defensive Players makes a tackle?
When does that happen?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Kraft doesn't meddle with football operations like Jerry does. I read articles where players would go around coaches right to Jerry. Players have even said it was like a country club. That is the wrong culture. It does matter.
Except for the fact that, by that standard, Kraft is the one who traded Jimmy.

And no, it doesn't. The Pats culture doens't matter now that they don't have good players.

Steve007

Reaction score
Except for the fact that, by that standard, Kraft is the one who traded Jimmy.

And no, it doesn't. The Pats culture doens't matter now that they don't have good players.
It does. Lets see how long it takes for New England to get back to where they were. The cowboys are going 25 years and counting. I'm amazed you cant see the culture problem in Dallas.