Want to be in a SB?

GMO415

Reaction score
For the fans that became fans within the last 25 years.....what's a SB?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I'm completely certain this will change minds and hearts.

It did mine Corso. I've changed my mind and decided that I want to go ahead and grill tonight, rather then eat leftovers and my heart says it will thank me for it. It's not too excited about the white rice and short ribs in the fridge. But it's way excited about the Ribeye that I'm going to go out and buy here in about thirty minutes!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No, Jethro doesn’t want to be a Super Bowl or he’d get the hell out of the way.

We are America’s Team. #1 in Revenue.
DallasCowboys-AnnualRevenue-v1-1200x675.jpg.cf.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It did mine Corso. I've changed my mind and decided that I want to go ahead and grill tonight, rather then eat leftovers and my heart says it will thank me for it. It's not too excited about the white rice and short ribs in the fridge. But it's way excited about the Ribeye that I'm going to go out and buy here in about thirty minutes!
I'm on my way.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I agree. That's fact. Jerry gets the fans to believe we are going to the superbowl every year. Every year Jerry suckers the fans. The cowboys are an entertainment company. There not a football team. Just look how its ran.
Can I introduce you to...every owner in professional sports?

Do you honestly believe that there are owners out there who have teams for any reason other than to make money? lmao.

Londonboy

Reaction score
The franchise once known as the Dallas Cowboys use to participate in NFC Championships frequently along with several Superbowl visits.
Twenty-five years later, this organization has a hard time getting to a Divisional Round playoff game.

So if players are honest with themselves, you don't sign with the Cowboys. If you want to get paid, as ALL players do, then Dallas is the place because you will be popular/famous without even supporting the reason why to get paid. Hell, this franchise has a LOSING record inside Jerry's world since it has been open.

But as long as the Cowboys look-like a football team 4-5 times each season, the fans are happy and believe a Superbowl is on the horizon.
((( OK--rip away at the post )))
Have I missed a big story?
What are We called now?
I just ordered a Ten Gallon Hat, do I need to cancel or will the new name be similar enough to get away with wearing it?
Can I still yell "ROPE 'EM PARDNER" when One of Our Defensive Players makes a tackle?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I like our philosophy, we don't try to update any position. We like what we got and when fans complain about any player we get pissy and cry about our favorite player.

Steve007

Reaction score
Can I introduce you to...every owner in professional sports?

Do you honestly believe that there are owners out there who have teams for any reason other than to make money? lmao.
Have you heard of the New England Patriots? The culture is football. The owner wants to win and gets out of the way. The Cowboys culture is a country club.Jerry wants to be the center of attention.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I agree. That's fact. Jerry gets the fans to believe we are going to the superbowl every year. Every year Jerry suckers the fans. The cowboys are an entertainment company. There not a football team. Just look how its ran.
Yet here you are following the Cowboys. How’s that egg on your face?

Proof

Reaction score
How do you figure? Looks like there is egg on your face because you don't see it.

uhh. If you follow the Cowboys (still) you can’t call out other fans for still believing in the team. Fairly easy