Was Aikman overrated?

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Me and a buddy are in a disagreement. He says Aikman was overrated and he's in the Hall of Fame because he was on a great team and that he was a bus driver.
I said to him, without Aikman Cowboys don't win 3 Super Bowls if any at all. Aikman did what he had to do and it wasn't about gawdy stats but if Aikman had to put up big numbers than he could have.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Me and a buddy are in a disagreement. He says Aikman was overrated and he's in the Hall of Fame because he was on a great team and that he was a bus driver.
I said to him, without Aikman Cowboys don't win 3 Super Bowls if any at all. Aikman did what he had to do and it wasn't about gawdy stats but if Aikman had to put up big numbers than he could have.
Troy had a great team around him, that said, he is a deserving HOF player. Very accurate, great competitive drive and a great leader.

JayFord

Reaction score
Your friend sounds like he just thinks "Dallas bad....nothing they do is credible"

Aikman wasnt overrated he was a field general and he played in an era where teams gave the ball to their RB 25-30 times a game

Emmitt wasnt overrated either and people saying he had a line is an awful excuse ...youre supposed to have a good linr