Was it smart to leave lucky home for "this" game?

Deep_South

Reaction score
The game was a punt-a-thon (18 punts) and we lost the field position battle throughout the game, but I don't really know if any of those punts were actually returnable and I deleted that game the second it was over. Besides, I kind of close my eyes when Lucky is back there. I'm kind of afraid to watch. He's made some good plays, but in-between there is a lot of goofiness going on.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Lucky left himself out of this game for not adhering to team policy. You need discipline or the players will walk all over the coach..
there are other forms of discipline !!!!! many things they could do over not using him in this last game .
again they only scored 1 time ! shut out for last 3 qtrs, so to me it seems they could have used him in this game,
all it takes is one good play at right time.

and if your going to bench a player for violations, then that should apply to any player, not just the lesser ones.
otherwise it doesnt mean much.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
there are other forms of discipline !!!!! many things they could do over not using him in this last game .
again they only scored 1 time ! shut out for last 3 qtrs, so to me it seems they could have used him in this game,
all it takes is one good play at right time.

and if your going to bench a player for violations, then that should apply to any player, not just the lesser ones.
otherwise it doesnt mean much.

Are other players showing up late for meeting and getting preferential treatment and a slap on the wrist ? I have a feeling something may have gone on it that locker room or some sort of issue with the team we don't know about.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Are other players showing up late for meeting and getting preferential treatment and a slap on the wrist ? I have a feeling something may have gone on it that locker room or some sort of issue with the team we don't know about.
that is true we never get all the details, it could have been something we dont know about.
I think he loses a game check which is a big fine , but turns out we needed more offense in the giant game.
might not have made a difference, but now we will never know.
I would play him each game, then just cut him at end of season that is the best discipline.
If he cant do as he is told just cut him at end of season, it is simple. be done with him.