Twitter: Washington claims Ridgeway

Creeper

Reaction score
I thought Ridgeway would clear wavers but I guess a couple teams couldn't resist having a guy like that inactive on Sundays.

It's a free 5th round pick. Teams that scouted him before the draft and had him on their boards probably saw him on the waiver wire and figured "we didn't get him in the draft, but he just fell into our laps for nothing!"

RoboQB

Reaction score

Wouldn't it be great if a coach's true feelings expressed to the media
was something like "they'll cut him in two weeks. He stunk. We should never have drafted him.
Good riddance."
I had high hopes but Ridgeway is a dime a dozen.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This error is made often on the internet, but que is actually not a word in the English language. The word you were attempting to spell is queue, but actually the appropriate word in that sentence has a different spelling altogether: cue. As in pool cue, or “right on cue.”

homonyms
Que the narcissism!

Jfconrow

Reaction score
So we basically traded Cooper for a 4th but gave up a 5th (Ridgeway going to Washington). I can’t even figure out what that nets to, I guess a low 4th. I don’t know maybe Ridgeway doesn’t have it. I never saw him play so I don’t know but if you draft a big NT I think you should keep him around a few years. Maybe they thought he was 2-3 years out and didn’t want to clog up a roster spot. I wanted to see him and Bohanna on the field.

kskboys

Reaction score
So we basically traded Cooper for a 4th but gave up a 5th (Ridgeway going to Washington). I can’t even figure out what that nets to, I guess a low 4th. I don’t know maybe Ridgeway doesn’t have it. I never saw him play so I don’t know but if you draft a big NT I think you should keep him around a few years. Maybe they thought he was 2-3 years out and didn’t want to clog up a roster spot. I wanted to see him and Bohanna on the field.
Turns out he was quite simply too slow for the NFL. I mean, it was like watching a snail.

Carson

Reaction score
A few guys I preferred over Ridgeway were

Kingsley Enagbare
Darrian Beavers
Malcolm Rodriguez
Jamarre Salyer

Looks like Rodriguez is getting serious PT, Beavers was put on IR but was in line to play some snaps.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The planet is full of John Ridgeways.

Not really true. That's why the Ridgeways end up bouncing around the league. Big, strong men are in short supply. Doesn't mean he'll amount to anything, but there's a reason why several teams were interested in claiming him.