Twitter: Washington claims Ridgeway

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Ridgeway will be cut by Washington later in the year and his fans will look even worse

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Bunch of idiots!!! Cowboys are going to regret this dumb move! And why? All because they didn't want to place Dak, Kearse or McGovern on 4 week long temporary IR!?!?

Just watch...Bohanna is going to go down with injury, and these idiots are not going to have another big guy to plug in the middle in his place. It's going to turn into the past 10+ year debacle of not having any big NT in the middle to help stop the run. Opposing teams are going to start running right down our throats once again!!!
:mad::banghead::mad::banghead::mad:

This is why we lose!!! Bunch of morons running this team.
If bohanna goes down ridgeway wasn't going to stop anything lol.

Reactions: BAT

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I gotta say, though, if Dak is going to be out 4 weeks anyway, then why wouldn't you just keep Ridgeway? I mean, if you truly believe in him.

I can see that guy doing a cycle of . . . the offseason peanut butter program and stuff, and then maybe he'd be a decent player.

He just wasn't that good straight out of college, and that's OK. Oh, well. I'm not worried at all about losing him. Because there are other big guys with faster feet. I've never seen a lineman with slower feet than Ridgeway and that's just a liability with the rest of our guys, and how they play. This year is unlike last year.

I think our defense carries us during the beginning of the season, then the offense steps it up later on.

Some of these players will emerge.

A healthy Fehoko is probably going to be better than James Washington with a broken foot.

Maybe in December, though.

It's just really weird how Dak is calling the WRs on the phone to give his approval instead of just showing him who his WRs are.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I wasn't even thinking about you when I wrote that. I was thinking about the posts that actually said that - one verbatim, I believe.
@Ken is feeling guilty about something. He probably was the only man around a bunch of women....and farted. So he just walked off and quoted the first post he came too.
:muttley:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ridgeway's built like the Abominable Snowman. Great if you wanna hang a star on your Christmas tree.

Reactions: BAT

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He had no quik twitch....no loss
Ridgeway was a two gap player. Some here, like myself, prefer the two gap system over the one gap system. The two gap is better at stopping the run. And I don't think I need to bring up our last two playoff losses, to explain why I like a system that's good at stopping the run. But in the one gap, if one player is out of position, that leaves a hole for the RB to explode through. It relies on too many people to be on the same page. Your whole front seven have to be in sync with one another on every play in order for it to work properly. It's designed to get after the QB and play the run on the way to the QB.

That's why some, like myself, liked Ridgeway. Because I prefer the two gap system.