Twitter: Washington claims Ridgeway

sbark

Reaction score
Ridgeway was a two gap player. Some here, like myself, prefer the two gap system over the one gap system. The two gap is better at stopping the run. And I don't think I need to bring up our last two playoff losses, to explain why I like a system that's good at stopping the run. But in the one gap, if one player is out of position, that leaves a hole for the RB to explode through. It relies on too many people to be on the same page. Your whole front seven have to be in sync with one another on every play in order for it to work properly. It's designed to get after the QB and play the run on the way to the QB.

That's why some, like myself, liked Ridgeway. Because I prefer the two gap system.
I know he is a 1-tech....but if still in 3/4 point stance or halfway out... when a single NFL caliber interior lineman gets into u....he becomes a single gap player. I'd say Quinn weighed in...
They might well steal a diff 1-tech off another PS if they want one

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I wouldn't lose sleep over this. He didn't separate himself from other DTs during camp. Still seems like a high effort guy, but perhaps we're pining for another Nick Hayden?

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
The Commodes sign Ridgeway
Giants resign Jaylon Smith

Do we owe those teams any kind of trash collection fee for taking away our garbage?

Would they charge extra to track down and sign Ben DiNucci so that there’s no chance of him ever coming back?

Aven8

Reaction score
The Commodes sign Ridgeway
Giants resign Jaylon Smith

Do we owe those teams any kind of trash collection fee for taking away our garbage?

Would they charge extra to track down and sign Ben DiNucci so that there’s no chance of him ever coming back?

Jaylon???

:lmao2:

kskboys

Reaction score
Crapp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next thing you know they'll be picking up Dowdle and ruining our season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
This is the slow footed short armed tub of goo that everyone is crying their eyes out over?

Great White Hope is fool's gold.

All talk no action. :facepalm:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Que the overreactions. Ooops, too late.

This error is made often on the internet, but que is actually not a word in the English language. The word you were attempting to spell is queue, but actually the appropriate word in that sentence has a different spelling altogether: cue. As in pool cue, or “right on cue.”

homonyms

Creeper

Reaction score
So the gave up a 5th round draft pick, the same pick they got for Cooper? In the mean time they kept a special teams player on the roster.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, but we moved that all-Practice Squad player Aviante Collins to the temp 55 for the game. Good grief.

Creeper

Reaction score
All these posts about keeping Ridgeway and getting rid of Hill make me laugh. Why? Because in another year they would be talking about cutting Ridgeway for another player who has never played a down.

Did you watch Ridgeway in preseason? He was not very good even though he played against backups and scrubs. He need another year or two to develop. Hill can play now.