Washington fires HC Ron Rivera

SlammedZero

Reaction score
If Dan Quinn left this off-season, would you guys take Rivera as DC?

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Why would he? What has he ever done? He was a weak OC in Kansas City as Andy Reid runs that offense similar to McCarthy here with Schottenheimer the OC in name only. Then he goes to Washington to put on his big boy OC pants and flops.

What's the attraction? I want you to say it.
The players in KC spoke highly of him and they haven't looked as good this year with him out of the picture. And it's not like he really had a lot to work with this season. I'm not saying I want him as head coach here, just posing a question. Calm down.

Fmart322

Reaction score
He is very mediocre. Some lazy owner will hire him as the retread bin is always the easy way out.
I never said he was a very good HC but as a DC he's really good. That's the top of his Peter principle imo.
On a personal level, I've never heard a bad word about him. That's why I say he's a solid guy.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Hate to say it. But with Maye, they are a decent HC hire away from being a force. The new owner has alo been successful owning Sixers and NHL team.

I wouldn’t be stunned if within three years, the Commanders are looked upon as a SB threat.

Something I never thought I'd say.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Hate to say it. But with Maye, they are a decent HC hire away from being a force. The new owner has alo been successful owning Sixers and NHL team.

I wouldn’t be stunned if within three years, the Commanders are looked upon as a SB threat.

Something I never thought I'd say.
Only issue with this though is why then did they trade their bookends on D? Imagine having this draft along with the two guys they traded? I would agree with you if this was the case, but it's not. The offensive side of the ball can be a problem if they draft properly, but tonsssss of work left now on D