Washington is better than us!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
1st round by can be helpful for health reasons but it hasn’t benefited the cowboys one bit in recent memory
Nor has home field advantage . Just get to the tourney hot and play smart.
Defense being fixed is a must and run game must be main option

Getting 1st round bye makes path to SB easier for every single team that gets it. 2 games...vs 3 games. That's easier for everyone. It doesn't mean if you play like krap you will win, but all things equal, it's better to only have to beat 2 good teams, than 3 good teams.

Reactions: CWR

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Washington is a tougher, more physical team than the Cowboys. If they had an elite QB we would stand little chance in the rematch. The Cowboys aren’t very physically or mentally tough, which is why they fold in spotlighted games.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
They had a game plan and played well, we could learn a lot from them!!
They just kept it super simple sweet... SSS.
Don't have to get all fancy and play hero ball, but the difference is that Washington has a dominant DL.

Bagman

Reaction score
I don't know about Washington being better than Dallas, but Im sure Superman can beat up Spiderman.

starfan1

Reaction score
Getting 1st round bye makes path to SB easier for every single team that gets it. 2 games...vs 3 games. That's easier for everyone. It doesn't mean if you play like krap you will win, but all things equal, it's better to only have to beat 2 good teams, than 3 good teams.
I have no disagreements you’re right it just has benefitted the cowboys
I just want them to get there. If it’s home field and 2 games it’s all good if not I’ll take the rough road

FVSTONE

Reaction score
They had a game plan and played well, we could learn a lot from them!!
This is exactly how this league works! This is why Prescot was so ineffective in the second half of last season, DC's were able to take away the run game and forced him to throw.....SEASON OVER!

TheHerd

Reaction score
In two weeks we could be tied for first place. Do I think we will? No. But we could. There's many scenarios when you look into the future. I just hope we right the ship. This was a fun season until 2 days ago. Will we make the necessary adjustments, additions, subtractions, etc.? Time will tell. I think we have the players and, yes, the coaches to do it. They just need to figure it out and fast.
Coaches need to go the game plan that works. Run the ball, let Micah rush the passer most of the time. I think Quinn knows his part, but Micah is hurt. I don’t think KM knows how to change

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every team that has a worse record are better than the cowboys.
Every team that has a better record are better than the Cowboys.

That about covers it. Not sure they have scores during the games o records during the season. Every team is better so why bother.