Washington is better than us!

plymkr

Reaction score
Just wait until they get Chase Young back...

Starting to think as long as Prescott starts...we may be the worst team in our division.
That's what kind of hit me yesterday. I'm worried as long as Dak is the QB we are the worst team in our division. Defenses are learning to drop defenders and make Dak go to his 2nd and 3rd reads and he struggles at that. Then the offense bogs down and the defense gets tired. Dak has not been the same since Denver of last year. This is concerning to me.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They're really not. But they have a defensive front rotation that works for them. And then outside of those guys, they do have a formidable team. I would say they should be about 5-5 right now as a squad, and that's where they are.

This team could easily make the playoffs, somehow. But I don't see them on the same talent level as Dallas. Like, if these teams play every day for a week, Dallas would win 5 and Washington would win 2.. that's about how I see it. Washington is good, but the Cowboys are just better all the way around on most days.
Washington is similar to the Giants. Good defensive line and well coached. Hieneke should continue to start but he is not a good quarterback. Their running backs have less juice then Zeke. All four teams in NFC have a chance to make the playoffs. Good division. Side note, the Eagles could lose next week to the Colts and the Green Bay game will be tough too.

Cmac

Reaction score
Their OC is better than our's it seems......called a beautiful scheme against Philly. Air Coryell Jr doesn't have any interest in ball control, winning 3rd down conversions, or running in the red zone.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow, Eagles get their first loss, and this is the only thread on the first page?

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Heard the annoucers say that they had 49 rushing attempts.
Ball control, playing keep away from Jalen.

Maybe Boy Wonder can take note.
2 consecutive pass plays in OT on 3rd and 4th down when we needed minimal yardage....4 yards I think.

Carson

Reaction score
Heard the annoucers say that they had 49 rushing attempts.
Ball control, playing keep away from Jalen.

Maybe Boy Wonder can take note.
2 consecutive pass plays in OT on 3rd and 4th down when we needed minimal yardage....4 yards I think.
The multiple takeaways won that game. The missed face mask for the fumble was massive.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Just wait until they get Chase Young back...

Starting to think as long as Prescott starts...we may be the worst team in our division.
In two weeks could very well be in last place in the division.

I shed with your last sentence. And not because Rush is better than Dak, but because the coaching staff utilizes a winning game plan with Rush at QB but refuses to do so with Dak behind center.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Imagine the wet dreams if we had taken care of business yesterday.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
They had a game plan and played well, we could learn a lot from them!!

Washington played well and won yet played us and got their butts kicked. I take nothing away from any team who goes out and win but making Washington into a model we need to follow is a joke. Colts won as well had a plan and won, not sure anyone would follow the colts and pattern themselves after them. I'm sorry Cowboys lost a game and now people are freaking out? lol