Washington is better than us!

starfan1

Reaction score
The Cowboys Zone
Where fans go to over react. 27 years of frustration on a daily basis!

Its just not that serious and its not over

Carson

Reaction score
The Cowboys Zone
Where fans go to over react. 27 years of frustration on a daily basis!

Its just not that serious and its not over
Oh for sure it’s not over.

But that’s what stinks about losing. All you do is brew and marinate on the madness until Wednesday or Thursday. Then you’re back into the madness

starfan1

Reaction score
Oh for sure it’s not over.

But that’s what stinks about losing. All you do is brew and marinate on the madness until Wednesday or Thursday. Then you’re back into the madness
Yep jerry is counting on it.

stinkface

Reaction score
For those thinking Chase Young is going to make Skins much better guess again. He has power and speed, but has no moves besides a bull rush. He also does not anchor well. Look what he did last year before he got hurt. The answer is not much. He is probably the 4th best D lineman on that team and that was before he was hurt.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In two weeks could very well be in last place in the division.

I shed with your last sentence. And not because Rush is better than Dak, but because the coaching staff utilizes a winning game plan with Rush at QB but refuses to do so with Dak behind center.
In two weeks we could be tied for first place. Do I think we will? No. But we could. There's many scenarios when you look into the future. I just hope we right the ship. This was a fun season until 2 days ago. Will we make the necessary adjustments, additions, subtractions, etc.? Time will tell. I think we have the players and, yes, the coaches to do it. They just need to figure it out and fast.

Motorola

Reaction score
I don't know if they're better but unless they fall apart we will be losing at a cold RFK late in the season.....
Freudian slip.
Season finale is January 8th at FedEx Field.
(But the last R@dskin$ game at RFK was against the Cowboys__37-10 WAS Victory of the NFC East winners)

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The thing you hate to see is that are getting better as the season goes on......... and now they get Chase Young back to add to the DL. Very dangerous team as they proved last night.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I don't think there is a "best team" in the NFL now.

Washington beats GreenBay.

GREEN Bay beats Dallas.

Dallas beats Washington...round and round it goes.

Eagles beat Vikings (their lone loss).
VIKINGS beat Washington.
Washington beats Eagles...round and round.

Chiefs lose to the freaking Colts?
Bills lose to the Jets?

This will be a year where it's really anyone's guess who will be in Final 4... and prob just a matter of who gets hot.

1st round bye will be crucial....since just mathematical its one less chance to lose in the playoffs.... so the money would still have to be on the Eagles (they crushed the Vikings earlier in the year), but we shall see.

starfan1

Reaction score
I don't think there is a "best team" in the NFL now.

Washington beats GreenBay.

GREEN Bay beats Dallas.

Dallas beats Washington...round and round it goes.

Eagles beat Vikings (their lone loss).
VIKINGS beat Washington.
Washington beats Eagles...round and round.

Chiefs lose to the freaking Colts?
Bills lose to the Jets?

This will be a year where it's really anyone's guess who will be in Final 4... and prob just a matter of who gets hot.

1st round bye will be crucial....since just mathematical its one less chance to lose in the playoffs.... so the money would still have to be on the Eagles (they crushed the Vikings earlier in the year), but we shall see.
1st round by can be helpful for health reasons but it hasn’t benefited the cowboys one bit in recent memory
Nor has home field advantage . Just get to the tourney hot and play smart.
Defense being fixed is a must and run game must be main option

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
I think that many do not want to see that the other teams in the Eastern National Conference are playing much better than the Cowboys, what a game the Commanders gave and without Chase Young!!, I do not want to imagine when he returns to play how he can improve the defense that looked very good against the eagles, at this point the eagles with Jalen Hurts, the Giants with Daniel Jones, and the Commanders with Tyler Heinicke, are better than the cowboys with Dak, I think that with Cooper Rush the game could be raised more and give better competition, if the cowboys do not wake up they will end the season at the bottom of the table and without reaching the playoffs, if they continue like this with the team making so many mistakes and with Dak's deficiencies, I see Dallas 4- 4 the following games, there has to be an adjustment in some way because right now what the team looks like finishing with a 10-7 record