Twitter: Washington S Deshazor Everett in car crash that kills someone

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
According to the sheriff's office, Everett was driving a 2010 Nissan GT-R north on Gum Spring Road near Ticonderoga Road when the car "left the right side of the roadway, struck several trees, and rolled over" at about 9:15 p.m.

The passenger, 29-year-old Olivia S. Peters, of Las Vegas, was taken to StoneSprings Hospital Center, where she died.

Everett was sent to Reston Hospital Center for the treatment of his injuries.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.nbcwashington.com/news/sports/washington-football-team/washington-safety-deshazor-everett-involved-in-fatal-car-crash-on-thursday-night/2918882/?amp

817Gill

Reaction score
According to the sheriff's office, Everett was driving a 2010 Nissan GT-R north on Gum Spring Road near Ticonderoga Road when the car "left the right side of the roadway, struck several trees, and rolled over" at about 9:15 p.m.

The passenger, 29-year-old Olivia S. Peters, of Las Vegas, was taken to StoneSprings Hospital Center, where she died.

Everett was sent to Reston Hospital Center for the treatment of his injuries.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.nbcwashington.com/news/sports/washington-football-team/washington-safety-deshazor-everett-involved-in-fatal-car-crash-on-thursday-night/2918882/?amp
Wow a few miles from where I used to live, crazy stuff.

Reaction score
There are never a good time for these accidents, but it is especially bad this time of year. Terrible news.

Nissan GT-R's are insanely powerful cars. You need full attention to drive them or stuff like this happens. If booze is involved, he's in the same mess as that Raider's WR.

Very, very sad

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
There are never a good time for these accidents, but it is especially bad this time of year. Terrible news.

Nissan GT-R's are insanely powerful cars. You need full attention to drive them or stuff like this happens. If booze is involved, he's in the same mess as that Raider's WR.

Very, very sad

Let's wait until something is official before we start jumping to conclusions. Not that it makes anything better for him, the deceased and her family, but it could be something as innocent as trying to avoid a deer or maybe falling asleep behind the wheel.

But we all can agree, this is very sad.

Reaction score
Let's wait until something is official before we start jumping to conclusions. Not that it makes anything better for him, the deceased and her family, but it could be something as innocent as trying to avoid a deer or maybe falling asleep behind the wheel.

That's why I used the word "if".

Reid1boys

Reaction score
JUst three days ago a local HS kid(I live in a one HS town that is very intertwined socially) was a passenger in a truck that had 6 kids in it. He was sitting on the edge of the window with his upper torso out of the vehicle. Not sure all the details, but he fell out and died. Just horrible for the family, the kids in the car and this community. Life is precious. Be smart. Id be shocked if alcohol was not involved in both incidences. Youd think all NFL players would have learned from Ruggs.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Nothing innocent about falling asleep behind the wheel. If you can't stay awake, simply pull over somewhere you can park and sleep a few hours until you can drive again.

terra

Reaction score
Nothing innocent about falling asleep behind the wheel. If you can't stay awake, simply pull over somewhere you can park and sleep a few hours until you can drive again.
All too many people do not realize it until it happens. Now if he realized it and did not stop then it truly is on him.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
You don't want to assume the worst but when you drive the car like that the chances of you driving the limit and being sober aren't great. You'd think a situation as awful as the Ruggs one would make these players think twice. I hope I'm wrong just for the players sake, losing someone close to you is hard enough let alone having it be your fault

Carson

Reaction score
You don't want to assume the worst but when you drive the car like that the chances of you driving the limit and being sober aren't great. You'd think a situation as awful as the Ruggs one would make these players think twice. I hope I'm wrong just for the players sake, losing someone close to you is hard enough let alone having it be your fault
The only reason I think differently is it’s 9:15 at night. As opposed to 3 in the morning