Washington will be there to play

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
If the Cowboys go into that game with LASER FOCUS and play to their FULL CAPABILITIES they will win by 3 touchdowns.. But if they take the WFT lightly it will be a closely contested game through out, which is dangerous because then they are leaving themselves open to the REFS> making a "call" or "no call" that can decide the outcome of game.

hollaback23

Reaction score
2-14 on 3rd downs vs the Saints
7 punts....
And you're expecting the Dak mafia to do what???
35 points???
XMAS!!!

why are you even on this forum or a cowboys fan? You're so pessimistic and it is annoying. you and @AmariChill literally only post negative thing after negative thing. Dallas could win the super bowl and you would still complain about something.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
so everyone could discount the win again? no thanks. let’s smash these “juggernauts” now when it means something

Yeah they would’ve discounted it. They won’t discount this one if we win but some probably will.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
they have a four game in streak. i don’t say that’s not somewhat impressive, but it’s certainly not on fire. they’re playing well recently. enough to win a few games
Well that's down to semantics then. They came off their bye week and haven't looked back ever since. When I wrote this they were "only" on a three game win streak that included a nice win vs the Bucs and some more mediocre teams. Now the Raiders aren't that good either, but they gave us a nice whoopin.

So yes, I'd call that on fire. And you better hope we can blow it out next Sunday.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Were you just born yesterday? The Cowboys are going to be the WFT's Super Bowl no matter how they do against the Raiders, especially when our first meeting is in their house. I'm not saying that game today doesn't matter, it's good to scout out what their state is at the moment.

Think harder. We aren't their Super Bowl if they are still in contention. Big game? Obviously. Washington often finds themselves hosting us with nothing left to play for except to beat us, give their sorry fans a moment in the sun, and to possibly complicate our playoff hopes. That is when it becomes their Super Bowl.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With Gregory coming back this defense will make every game winnable. We'll win 3 of the last 5 and
hit the playoffs....... If we stay healthy, and Dak regains his mojo.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Think harder. We aren't their Super Bowl if they are still in contention. Big game? Obviously. Washington often finds themselves hosting us with nothing left to play for except to beat us, give their sorry fans a moment in the sun, and to possibly complicate our playoff hopes. That is when it becomes their Super Bowl.

So they are a contender now? It's not a game anymore where we have everything to lose and they have everything to win? Their recent winning stream put them back in the map and it's time to find out whether the Cowboys can handle a "Zwergenaufstand" or not? That's German for the mice rising up against the cat. Shouldn't work, but sometimes the cat doesn't watch its six.

In my opinion, if it's a close win for us with them pushing us to our limits then I'd be more worried than now. It's time to put a flag in the sand and tell the league if we are for real or not. Especially since they have been playing their best football lately.

It's time to tell all the mice in the house at NFC East that the cat has just ended their little hopes for a party.

:flagwave:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We know Dak has made a career vs the doggy Giants and Football Team all these years.
He doesn't do well there passing wise and on grass and outside are not Dak's favorite places to play.
Hate.....man you guys have serious social issues!!!!!
Keep them at home, please!!

You are the one that stated he doesn't do well against WFT. Did you ever clarify that statement?

Cmac

Reaction score
It’s wild . I’m from that area and watch them pretty closely.

They don’t play pretty, they aren’t fancy.

They just grind for 60 minutes, find a way to be in the game at the end and win.

Gibson is playing out of his mind. Heinecke makes plays with his feet which has killed us.
I'm in the DMV and been watching......Heinecke hurts a lot of teams getting out the pocket (needs to be contained)......his go to guys are McLaurin and dink & dunk...... a lot of short stuff. Beat them down! Need Dak to be pinpoint with all our weapons.......but it is a rivalry.

khiladi

Reaction score
Commanders gave a good rush defense and run the ball, meaning control the clock. Plus, they are playing at home and probably the cold.

Our offense looks like trash when the third and short from a RG putting us in manageable situations, is no longer third and short.

LittleD

Reaction score
Pappydog and other pessimistic or negative Cowboys fans will call say that the WFT team is an amazingly strong, great opponent, if they beat the Cowboys.

But, if the Cowboys beat the Football team, then they'll either say that the Football team sucks or is really a bad team or will make some sort of other excuses for why Dak shouldn't get credit for beating them and why the Cowboys season still is in "trouble" or "turmoil."

Right, they beat a LV team that gave us trouble. They will give us fits for sure. They have to beat us to make the playoffs, we don't have to beat them.

Hadenough

Reaction score
a 4 game win streak brought them to .500. color me unimpressed
We are going to find out a lot more about both teams after next weekend. They did beat two teams that beat Dallas. I think Dallas defense will be impressive but offense will struggle to run and its going to hinge on Mr Prescott.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Right, they beat a LV team that gave us trouble. They will give us fits for sure. They have to beat us to make the playoffs, we don't have to beat them.

They could give us trouble and make the game close. However keep in mind that the Eagles blow out the Broncos and the Giants took it to the Raiders. But, the Cowboys dominated both the Eagles and the Giants. So how team A does against team B, doesn't always automatically translate to the Cowboys getting beaten by Team A who beat the Team B team the Cowboys lost to.

LittleD

Reaction score
They could give us trouble and make the game close. However keep in mind that the Eagles blow out the Broncos and the Giants took it to the Raiders. But, the Cowboys dominated both the Eagles and the Giants. So how team A does against team B, doesn't always automatically translate to the Cowboys getting beaten by Team A who beat the Team B team the Cowboys lost to.

We have significant trouble when we can't run the ball and Dak has trouble when pressured. We better stitch our briefs up tight cause they are going to bring the heat. Dak is nervous and Zeke is hurt.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There you go sticking your foot in your mouth again. It must taste good because you are really gnawing on that thing. LOL Being in contention has nothing to do with the WFT playing their Super Bowl against the Cowboys. They hate the Cowboys. Even if they are winless to this point, they will give total effort to give the Cowboys a loss. You contradict yourself from sentence to sentence. I agree with your last couple of sentences and not so much with your first couple of sentences.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
There you go sticking your foot in your mouth again. It must taste good because you are really gnawing on that thing. LOL Being in contention has nothing to do with the WFT playing their Super Bowl against the Cowboys. They hate the Cowboys. Even if they are winless to this point, they will give total effort to give the Cowboys a loss. You contradict yourself from sentence to sentence. I agree with your last couple of sentences and not so much with your first couple of sentences.

Are you trying to be the next Rocky? Because you couldn't hold his powdered wig. Also, if you agree with the last couple of sentences, then you are contradicting yourself from sentence to sentence.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
So they are a contender now? It's not a game anymore where we have everything to lose and they have everything to win? Their recent winning stream put them back in the map and it's time to find out whether the Cowboys can handle a "Zwergenaufstand" or not? That's German for the mice rising up against the cat. Shouldn't work, but sometimes the cat doesn't watch its six.

In my opinion, if it's a close win for us with them pushing us to our limits then I'd be more worried than now. It's time to put a flag in the sand and tell the league if we are for real or not. Especially since they have been playing their best football lately.

It's time to tell all the mice in the house at NFC East that the cat has just ended their little hopes for a party.

:flagwave:

I'd take another ugly win, but yes...with defense help coming, if we are what we thought we were, then this should be a resounding win. Should be.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Are you trying to be the next Rocky? Because you couldn't hold his powdered wig. Also, if you agree with the last couple of sentences, then you are contradicting yourself from sentence to sentence.
LOL, in and around and back to you. That's what you are basically saying. You have to be the worse debater at CZ. LOL