Washington will be there to play

Cowfan75

Reaction score
LOL, in and around and back to you. That's what you are basically saying. You have to be the worse debater at CZ. LOL

Calm down, Joey. I've told you before, I can't hold your hand through these posts!

Cowfan75

Reaction score
LOL, in and around and back to you. That's what you are basically saying. You have to be the worse debater at CZ. LOL

No, I'm "basically" saying you just contradicted yourself after accusing me of contradicting myself. :facepalm:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Calm down, Joey. I've told you before, I can't hold your hand through these posts!
LOL, We've conversed before? At least one of us remembers that. I'm so sorry but you don't occupy space in my mind.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No, I'm "basically" saying you just contradicted yourself after accusing me of contradicting myself. :facepalm:
You needed a 2nd reply to fully say all you have to say about my one post? Are you sure you got it all off your chest? Maybe a third post is needed? :p

Cowfan75

Reaction score
LOL, We've conversed before? At least one of us remembers that. I'm so sorry but you don't occupy space in my mind.

Sadly, I apparently do live rent free in there. There's a reason why I don't respond to anything you write, but you can't stay away from me.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
You needed a 2nd reply to fully say all you have to say about my one post? Are you sure you got it all off your chest? Maybe a third post is needed? :p

Come on, Joey...now you're really reaching. Did my "Rocky" comment strike a nerve?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Sadly, I apparently do live rent free in there. There's a reason why I don't respond to anything you write, but you can't stay away from me.
There you go again with the, in and around and back to you approach of debating. Truly a sure sign that you know you are over your head in this debate. With every reply, you just dig yourself deeper but you aren't smart enough to stop digging.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
There you go again with the, in and around and back to you approach of debating. Truly a sure sign that you know you are over your head in this debate. With every reply, you just dig yourself deeper but you aren't smart enough to stop digging.

LOL...out of all the nonsense you've ever thrown at my posts, there has never been an actual "debate". It's just you coming in and stomping your feet and crying like a scolded toddler. Why? Who knows. Who cares?

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak got bailed out.. threw it right to the defender.. he’s so mediocre

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It was nice of the Cowboys to leave all those new heated benches behind for them.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Bad track record in D.C.? Dak has lost one career game against Washington. He owns Washington like he owns the Giants and the Eagles. Your Dak hate knows no bounds.
Pappy also posted Dak wouldn't win against Washington nor Philly. :rolleyes: