Washington will be there to play

Qcard

Reaction score
We know Dak has made a career vs the doggy Giants and Football Team all these years.
He doesn't do well there passing wise and on grass and outside are not Dak's favorite places to play.
Hate.....man you guys have serious social issues!!!!!
Keep them at home, please!!
Liar :lmao2::lmao2:

Twin928

Reaction score
To beat Washington, Dallas needs to put together an excellent game plan and execute it well. Don't let the 5 and 6 record fool you. Washington has some good talent. I've seen several of their games. This Taylor Heinicke has proven himself to be a capable quarterback. I've seen him make tight throws. I'm seen him improvise and make something out of a busted play. I'm not ready to anoint him the next Billy Killmer just yet, but Washington may have found their guy. If he keeps improving, he could be the QB they build their team around, and that's a team that has a chance to be a legitimate competitor. The other thing I noticed about Washington is they have a defense that can make stops. Yardage gained against them is yardage earned.

I'm not labeling them elite, but I wouldn't call Denver elite either, and look what they did to us. Washington, btw, gave Denver a way tougher game than we did. They'll be at home and fired up in front of their fans, and will have a high incentive to knock the Cowboys down a notch when we have a 3-game lead. Their goal will be to sweep us and then get help from one other team beating us, and that would give Washington the NFC East lead.

This game is about as far from an easy game as you can get. It's going to be tough, but this Cowboys team has a lot of talent. A great game plan, plus playing our best wins this one for us, which, of course, is easier said than done. I really hope they'll prep well and get fired up. I suspect we'll see a real dogfight.
Yeaaaa but our defense is coming off 4int I expects 2 more turnovers n I expect the offense to put up 35 plus find me n say I was right next week

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We know Dak has made a career vs the doggy Giants and Football Team all these years.
He doesn't do well there passing wise and on grass and outside are not Dak's favorite places to play.
Hate.....man you guys have serious social issues!!!!!
Keep them at home, please!!
I will give you his passing stats early in his career but we know the real test for Dak is the playoffs. He has to beat two of Rodgers, Murray, Stafford, and Brady to be a success. If he does not do that the Cowboys might be in trouble with his big contract and you will be right. So just be patient. The bill will come due in January.

blueblood70

Reaction score
why so many dang WFT posts, get real..shut that noise down people, fans are scared, coaches and players are not..no reason to this whole don't look at the records statements, they better be prepared for the 6-0 stretch because that Cowboy team may show up and drop them like bad habit..

i mean when its the DC record the entire place says you are what your record says you are, what the exception now is when fans are trying to find reasons to be scared of our division rivals. Lmao get passed it ill say that again maybe our 6-0 team shows up and put beat down on these chumps..how about that!??:angry:o_O

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeaaaa but our defense is coming off 4int I expects 2 more turnovers n I expect the offense to put up 35 plus find me n say I was right next week

2-14 on 3rd downs vs the Saints
7 punts....
And you're expecting the Dak mafia to do what???
35 points???
XMAS!!!

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
*They'll be at home and fired up because all of our fans have taken over their stadium
Yeah, there is no reason to worry about a hostile crowd. They have the lowest attendance in the league, their fans are not going to games. The cheapest tickets available for this game are north of $250, and most WFT fans aren't gonna spend that kind of money to watch a game surrounded by Cowboys fans. Expect at least 50% Cowboys fans (probably more), with plenty of empty seats

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Skins will be a desperate team playing for their playoff life. Whether they win this weekend or not. The Cowboys won't be.

That's their greatest advantage in this game. More so than having home field.

Forneymike

Reaction score
Here we go with the next team we play being super bowl worthy comments. Do you guys watch the games? They are tough due to division but that team isn’t that great and Heinicke isn’t the next Mark Rypien. If we play like we can, we will win.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Washington wins and they have a legit shot at the playoffs and division.

Lose and they don't. I expect their best effort.

Our offense is in such a funk right now that the defense almost has to carry the team.

That is not the winning formula for the 2021 Cowboys. They need to score early and often.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Er?........ yeah, we are much better than them and we will win. For those of you genuinely doubting it, you need to relax and pay more attention to the things we do well.

For those of you citing stats from the Saints game that don't look good, you do know we won by 2 scores right?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
All I know is if our offense doesn't get its shot together, we will not win this game playing like we've played the last few weeks.

In other words, if our offense can find its groove, we win easily IMO. I'm not worried about the D at all.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Bad track record in D.C.? Dak has lost one career game against Washington. He owns Washington like he owns the Giants and the Eagles. Your Dak hate knows no bounds.

Pappydog and other pessimistic or negative Cowboys fans will call say that the WFT team is an amazingly strong, great opponent, if they beat the Cowboys.

But, if the Cowboys beat the Football team, then they'll either say that the Football team sucks or is really a bad team or will make some sort of other excuses for why Dak shouldn't get credit for beating them and why the Cowboys season still is in "trouble" or "turmoil."

LittleD

Reaction score
That had far far more to do with the Cowboys than it did the Broncos.

If the Broncos had been on the schedule BEFORE Dak got hurt, the Cowboys would have rolled them just like they did everyone else.

Not so sure. Belicheat and Fangio figured out how to stop our running game and get after Dak. That pattern has continued to dog us for several games. Dak under pressure gets happy feet and his
accuracy goes to crap!

LittleD

Reaction score
why so many dang WFT posts, get real..shut that noise down people, fans are scared, coaches and players are not..no reason to this whole don't look at the records statements, they better be prepared for the 6-0 stretch because that Cowboy team may show up and drop them like bad habit..

i mean when its the DC record the entire place says you are what your record says you are, what the exception now is when fans are trying to find reasons to be scared of our division rivals. Lmao get passed it ill say that again maybe our 6-0 team shows up and put beat down on these chumps..how about that!??:angry:o_O

WFT's super bowl is kicking our butts twice a year. Coaches and players get new contracts if they beat us to oblivion. They will be sky high for both games and our stadium might be half red for their game in Dallas.