Wasn’t Brady worth it at 22-25 mil

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Read the article and look at the records . 1-6 against playoff teams is bad enough . Don’t try to evade the the record .
You still aren't getting it. You keep saying only 1 win against winning teams. You were wrong, stop trying to dodge what you said. Admit you was wrong and stop making that mistake and I will stop correcting you

khiladi

Reaction score
Yes it is and yes it is.

No it isn’t.. no it isn’t...

FACT: Bill Belichick is sub-.500 with QB's not named "Tom Brady" and has all of 1 playoff win. Obviously we are talking about him as an HC, so I hope you're not planning on bringing up his role as a DC in East Rutherford.

He’s actually 11-5 with a QB named Matt Cassell.
He was 9-4 with a QB named Vinny Testaverde, in Vinny’s first year and started off 4-0 like I said, while the move was happening.
He was 2-1 with a washed QB named Mark Rypien.
He was 2-0 with a QB named Jimmy Garrappalo.
He was 1-1 with a QB named Jimmy Brissett and so on...

What you are actually doing is cherry-picking by using one QB in comparison to multiple QBs that Bellichek head-coached, if you want to get technical.

Last edited:

Ghost12

Reaction score
No it isn’t.. no it isn’t...

He’s actually 11-5 with a QB named Matt Cassell.
He was 9-4 with a QB named Vinny Testaverde, in Vinny’s first year and started off 4-0 like I said, while the move was happening.
He was 2-1 with a washed QB named Mark Rypien.
He was 2-0 with a QB named Jimmy Garrappalo.
He was 1-1 with a QB named Jimmy Brissett and so on...

What you are actually doing is cherry-picking by using one QB in comparison to multiple QBs that Bellichek head-coached, if you want to get technical.
... and 11-18 with Bernie Kosar. And 4-4 with Tomczak. And 2-3 with Philcox. And 5-13 with Bledsoe.

If I am looking at the whole picture, and you are only isolating just a few of his QB's, then you are cherry picking. That's actually really the textbook definition of cherry picking.

FACT: Bill Belichick is well below .500 without Tom Brady with all of 1 playoff win in 7 years. Your cherry picking and excuse making does nothing to change that. Even if you take away the 1995 season (the season prior to the Browns' relocation), he is still below .500 with just 1 playoff win. But what you are trying to do is take away all his bad seasons, show what is left over, and say "see??? he's not that bad..!!"