Wasn't Wrong on Cooper

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Every fan has the right to voice their opinion.

We debate with each other about various topics at times when the verdict isn't in.

Once data and results are available to go back and see what was the right move, that is a good time to revisit our original opinions.

Which is exactly what I was doing and if any other fans wanted to join in they could.

Threads are always created based on fans opinions on calls during the game whether they were right or wrong. Get over it.

Get over yourself and leave the thread if it bothers you so much.
Again, I just don’t like people pointing the fingers at themselves. I was raised in a different era where that was frowned upon. Just voicing my opinion. I could care less if you like it or not.

kskboys

Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of threads on fans admitting they were wrong on the Amari cooper trade.

I wasn’t. I liked the aggressiveness by the front office to take a risk and try and save the season. It was also going to give them the information they needed on Dak to figure out his worth. My only was concern was if something happened to Zeke then we wouldn’t know what to think. That pick would then become a top 10 maybe even top 5.

But was behind the front office the entire way. They were making a move.

Let’s have this as a thread for all the fans behind the Cooper trade.

*High-fives to all the day 1 Cooper trade supporters*
That depends on why you thought it was a good trade. What is your analysis on the trade? Why did you think it was good?

kskboys

Reaction score
And it's still a bad trade if he walks after next season.

Verdict

Reaction score
Think it was easy to say this for everyone. Love the player hate the compensation but with each win and the compensation becoming a late first it justifies the pic. Had we continue losing games and the pick became a top 5 pick nobody would have liked the trade.

I think that's how most of us felt at the time although he may be worth a top 5 pick.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And it's still a bad trade if he walks after next season.
:rolleyes: Like Mr. Jones is going to let that happen. Everyone involved is happy with him here so why would he walk? He's going to be well compensated when the time is right and everyone is going to continue liking him as a Cowboy. See how happy that story is? Must you piss on it?